Surprise!

Bella POV

How could Edward? Nessie and Jake have been gone all day! Nessie left her phone at the house so I can't reach her. Jake well Jake he just won't answer the phone.

Everyone was in the living room trying to figure out were Nessie and Jake was.

Rose: How could you!

I could hear how choked up she was. If she was able to cry she would be sobbing. Everyone including me gave Edward a dirty look. When Jake took Nessie everyone could see Neasie was unconscious.

I still didn't understand why she was unconscious? All I could think was Jake and Nessie were in danger and it was all Edward's fault. I wanted to cry.

Edward: What was I supposed to do

Alice charged at Edward screaming cruse words at him. Jasper got her before she did anything though. Our family is falling apart!

Jacob POV

Nessie has been up for a while. She has been on my back since. We were eatting and still wouldn't get down. So we were ay the tabke with her on my back eatting her food.

Seth: Um Nes what are you doing

Renesmee: Eatting you

Seth: Same but why are you on Jake's back

Renesmee: Well Jake won't give me what I want so I'm punishing him in a way.

I didn't understand and sent her a messege through our minds

Conversation between Jake and Nessie in their minds

Jacob: What did I do

Renesmee: You know exactly what you're doing

Jacob: What?!

Renesmee: I want you but you won't just give me you

Jacob: I told you I want to but I can't

Renesmee: Why not

Jacob: We're not married and I want it to be special

Renesmee: But...... But.......

           End of conversation

Renesmee POV

Special! It would be special if he would just... Just... Uh! I hate when he's right. But the truth was I wanted a beautiful wedding me crying and my dad walking me down the aisle. But that would never happen! I get off of Jake's back and run at the speed of light.

I could hear Jake right on my toes, I close my eyes and see him running in a wolf form. I open my eyes and run to the old tree Jake and I would go just to go. I plop down and started to cry.

I hated crying it showed weakness and I just hated my eyes getting super red. Jake phased back behind a tree slipping on some shorts behind the tree. He comes around and scoops me up and lets me cry in his chest.

He didn't say anything he just rubed my back. I wish I could just marry Jake and live happliy ever after. My dad doesn't approve of us, Jake won't let me fully give myself to him. Everything just seems to fall apart. I don't even have my phone!

Jacob: We will one day

Renesmee: What do you mean

I say this in between sobs.

Jacob: You want a happily ever after we will and I can go get your phone and charger I need mine too.

Renesmee: You're the best, I'm sorry for running off

Jacob: No need to apologize if it makes you any better I really want to propose

Renesmee: Really

Jacob: Yea but I need money to by the ring

I tackle him to the ground. I look into his eyes. It was like a nice comforting woods. That was the thing about Jake I loved, he thought everything should be done traditional.

I wanted Jake not the ring not the wedding. I wanted to be Jake's. I wanted him forever and always. That's it not the ring, not the approval, just Jake.

I wanted Jake and I forever. He smiled and picked a flower from the ground. He stood me up and got down on one knee.

Jacob: Renesmee Carlie Cullen I know I'm not the richest man or the smartest. But when I see you I feel complete. I know your dad doesn't accept us but I love you. I've loved you from the very beginning and I would love if you will be mine forever. So Renesmee Carlie Cullen will you do me the great honor of marrying me

I cried hard. It was all I ever wanted!

Renesmee: Yes! Yes I would love to be your wife!

-----------------------------------------

Hey you lovelys! How was it!!!!

Comment

Vote

Rate

~Kay