What?!

Renesmee POV
It's been three weeks of utter bliss! Jake is just so dominant and rough! How I love it! But this I don't think he'll like. It's gotta be wrong. All ten of these things gotta be wrong! I can't be....... PREGNANT! I panic almost falling off the toilet. How do I tell Jake that he has a baby. But not just any baby, one that hasn't been seen before. One that could destroy! But it was my baby. My loving breathing baby.

Just tell him! I walk out the restroom. Sitting on top of sleep Jake I rest my head on his chest as he starts to wake up. He smiles and kisses my head. "It's finally over!" he says happily but showing a glint on sadness. "Jake." I say. Say it. Just freaking say it! " Jake I'm" I cough up the big lump that sat in my throat. "Jake I'm......pregnant." I let my head fall. I did not want to see the eyes of Jake. He must hate me. If I would have just stopped him he wouldn't have a dangerous child.

A tear escapes my eyes but Jake lifts my head. He kisses me gently. "I can't wait." he says glowing. He wants it. He wants our child! He rubs my stomach as I laugh. "I love you." I say kissing his cheek. My baby. I touch my stomach sending a message to my baby about it's daddy. Just as I was putting my hand away a strong force pulls me back to my stomach I then saw a picture of three babies just before it ended I heard a faint sound "We're yours and we come with great powers."

I rush off the bed pushing against the walls. I'm having three babies! Jake cautious towards me. I reach my hand out to him. he picks me up letting me cling to him like a monkey. "We're having triplets. I'm sorry Jake." I cry into his shoulder. He rubs my back humming 'I've loved you for a thousand years' I cry harder into his shoulder till he lays me on his bed. He rubs my stomach whispering "I love you babies." he kisses it then goes to my face kissing my forehead.

I lay on his chest. I didn't dare move from that spot. "School starts next week you know. I don't think you should go."Jake says I look up at him in disbelief. "I'm going and you're going. That's final." I say back putting my face back into his chest. He gets up after a couple of minutes grabbing a shirt and putting it on. I whimper not wanting him to go. "Ness I gotta shift I haven't in three weeks." I nod and watch him leave. I talk to the babies trying to find more about them.

I give them pictures of the weird family they will come into. The babies seemed very interested. Jake comes back in about two hours, his face was dripping with sweat. I push him into the shower making him clean himself up. I go into the living room then see Billy watching the football game.

"Good afternoon Billy, I'm about to eat you want sumthin?"

"Yes please, your grandfather coming today so you might wanna go out."

"Ok thanks Billy, will eggs, bacon, and pancakes do?"

"Yea"

"Ok"

I walk into the kitchen getting all the ingredients and putting them on the counters. I take the pans and start to make the bacon I let it simmer then put  it in the oven. I start to make the pancakes as the last on is almost done I put the eggs on. After everything was done I put the food onto plates then fill three glasses with orange juice. I put the food and drinks on the table.

I wheel Billy in then yell for Jake to come eat. I start to eat when Jake comes from behind kissing me then sitting next to meet. We sit in silence as I fight the food. I've never been a fan of human food. My body started to crave blood. But it wasn't me who wanted blood it was the babies. I fought the urge by biting down on the bacon. Jake sensed the uneasy in my body. He held me and in the mind link asked what I needed. My voice dry and my thirst was captivating me. The babies started to hurt me, thrashing at my throat.

The feeling of weakness drowned me into a dark pool. Blackness clouded my eyes as something lashed in me. It clawed it's way out of me. It took me. It ripped me in half. I couldn't breathe I couldn't see. All I could do was feel the pulsing of the beast making itself me. I slowly regain my senses. But I saw better, better than I did, the woods seemed to call me. I ran out side but it felt like I was using more feet. I ran in the woods as fast as this new feeling could take me.

I then heard Jake in my head "you're a wolf slow down babe." I was a what. I stopped and tried to speak but a howl came. I was scared and didn't know what to do. A brown wolf approved me. It shifted into my loving Jake. He helped me change back into me. The thirst for blood came back as Jake handed me a deer. I sank my teeth in it. I let the blood soothe the thirst. I melted into the warm blood. The weakness soon faded and I was soon back to normal.

"Now to tell the family." I saw with a funny smile. Babies give me strength.