69: SPG

Ang susunod na babasahin ay rated SPG striktong patnubay ang kinakailangan.

Beatriz

I sneaked Jhoana out of the party.

"Let's go somewhere else." Bea

"Huh where?" Jhoana

I carried Jho on a bridal style.

We went upstairs in the penthouse.

"Did you eat na my love? I called for room service." Beatriz

"Di pa mahal. Hahaha I was so busy din kanina." Jhoana

"Okay kain na tayo, ready na din ako para sa dessert later." Beatriz

Jhoana.

Bea just winked at me.

Daming energy ni bading! Lord ready na ako, I've been waiting for this.

I took a small bite lang sa food. And took a shower.

I was about to finish when Bea entered the cr.

Ay shet! Lord eto na ba yung exciting part.

She opened the shower and started to kiss me gently. I already give in. She kiss me with full of love and longing.

Tangina ang bango talaga ng asawa ko.

Bea didn't give me enough time to compose myself and carried me out the shower without breaking our kiss.

Her skilled tonque started to roam inside my mouth, and it's so fucking hot that all I can do is to moan.

She started to roam all over my breast as she started massaging it. As soon as she did that, she sucked it like a baby.

"Damn Bea!" Jhoana

"Are you ready baby?" Beatriz

She started to kiss me again. Slowly then her hands start to slide in my inner thigh. It
made me gasp because of the sudden contact of my core and her goddamn palm.

She kissed from my neck down to my core.

"Do you like this Mrs. De Leon?" Bea

"Fuck it Bea!" Jhoana

"Wow agressive huh!" Bea

She spread my legs fucking wide and lick it very nicely that it made me moan.

The moment she lick my core, that's when I
lost it. I hold her head as I guide her to go deep. The sound of her sucking my core feels like I'm in heaven.

"Don't stop Bea! Fuck me!" Jhoana

She repeatedly slide her tongue inside me that I can't help not to arche my back.

Gods, her tongue is amazing. Working wonders down there. Kissing and licking me good that i drived her head deeper in
me.

She started to put her finger inside me. Making me feel that heat that I want to feel more.

She started thrusting it that makes me feel a lot of pleasure.

Beatriz

Now I'm putting two fingers.

I kissed her torribly and thrust as fast as I can.

"Damn it Bea! I'm almost near!"

I bit her lower lip and kiss her down to her neck and grasp her breast as she wants.

She let out her juice as I suck i started to kiss her core to let her know that she gave me a sweet night tonight.

I kiss her lips and lay down on the bed