Chapter 45

Isabel

As if you can almost hear it, my heart is pounding.

As if you can almost see it, I can't hide this trembling.

Just by looking at your eyes.

Just by our fingers touching.

I can feel you. I missed you.

Always I am with you. And that makes me happy.

Even if time seperates us.

Even if I lost all my memory, I am with you.

Always I'm always the same, the same person you fell inlove with.

Even if my heart aches, I hope you can remember that you're the reason that I breathe.

My days are getting exhausted by waiting.

I'm getting use to the sighs at the end of longing.

Like a lie, like i've been dreaming, I wake up with you in my arms.

I know from that moment, that only you will heal me.

Without even knowing my heart chose to do this. My heart chose to lie, to protect you.

Now I can't stop doing this because I love you, I don't want to hurt you. I want you to be happy. Always.

And I knew that was my shot, that night was my shot to tell you the truth.

But I become a coward, I cannot win this game. I cannot risk again my heart in losing you.

Because I remember that she's the love of my life who's engaged with somebody else.

I remember na hindi ako yung pinili.

I remember na hindi na ako yung mahal.

I remember na hindi na siya magiging sa akin.

I remember everything from the beginning to the end. The day she picked Nico over me.

The day she told me, I should wake up from my hallucinations because we were just bestfriend.

The night she got engaged. The night when I got into accident. Lost my memory for five years and came back to the Philippines.

Then the day came, the first time I saw her when I lost my memory. When I saved her because she was drunk. I know to myself that she's special. She's gonna be special to me. I searched around her name. Because I saw her identification card, her company card. Jhoana Louisse A. Maraguinot Who is she? I tried my luck on searchin on google.

Maybe google will help me on looking for her. Then boom! Fate's on my side. She's a famous Ateneo's Eagle Claw. Then there I saw a picture of us. We were that close.

Confused about it. Kung sino ba siya sa buhay ko. Every night, I always have a night of flashback which cause me to passed out in my bed.

That's why I talked to my doctor alone when I was on Paris. Saying that my memories are coming back. Met my college and volleyball friends who helped me a lot by regaining some of my memories.

From that moment, I know they have and effect on me. So I told myself that maybe you would have the biggest effect on me.

Based on google, we're bestfriends says by the article. But I know in my heart, there's deeper in it.

Ever since you messaged me. It's not my intention to lie. I'm curious of how you are or who you are. So I patiently waited till I meet you again. The day where you slapped me real hard.