Chapter 37: Can I?

Isabel

I left the party already because my family is waiting for me.

Marco is already there. We're on our way to my house. Bianca is with me and Thirdy stayed at the other party. I told him to, to make sure the party that I left is okay. He'll follow through din naman.

The weather doesn't look good today.

Parang uulan na hindi ko malaman, parang yung nararamdaman ko ngayon,. Meeting my old friends that I don't remember are the worst thing, but unfortunately I thought three friends only but change of plans because Mom invited two more.

Hindi ko alam kung paano sila haharapin. I hope everything will be fine.

After driving away to the  venue, I got myself parking my car on our garage. Luckily, it's just my family plus Marco and Bianca were there. I excused myself to change clothes and also, to breathe cause it seems I'm nervous as hell.

It's still early because the party will start at 9pm. Few people will be there, because we don't want to shock the crowd. It's still not even sinking on my head, I am on the process of taking it one by one. I am still in shock to be honest.

I lay myself on my bed to think and also to write random things on my diary.

And then I wash myself, to stay fresh, you know, wouldn't want my friends to smell a bad odor after five years, right?

I heard a lot of voices from downstairs. I don't know, who will be here today. I'm nervous for the five people who I forgot the name.

Just in time that I was finished with my self.  Someone knocked from the door. I unlocked it and I saw Kuya Loel, smiling for me.

"You look like you're in a good mood." Isabel

"Well I am, finally, you'll get to meet your friends, and hoping they can help you remember." Loel

"Sino ba dadating Kuya?" Isabel

"Deanna, Jia, Ella, Dennise and Alyssa." Loel

"Alyssa? Is she the famous volleyball player?" Isabel

"Yes and she's a close friend of yours, actually they don't have any idea, what's gonna happen today. Only Deanna Wong knows." Loel

Deanna

I'm just waiting for the go signal of Kuya Loel, if we should go there na ba.

The four of them are in my condo, luckily Jema's went to her province.

As much as possible we need the circle to be small for Ate Bei's safety.

Yes I knew it all along, for three years, the team should have known about it but then again Nico happened.

We got only one car to get there. Ate Ly's car. She insist to fetch us here then sabay sabay na kaming pupunta. They have no idea, what could the table will bring for tonight.

They just knew it's a dinner with the De Leon, but they're curious bakit kami lang ang ininvite.

Baka daw magtampo ang member ng former team. But frankly, it's for Ate Bea's safety, so we really need to be extra careful about it.

"Mga ate ready na ba kayo?" Deanna

"Yep, just gonna retouch later. Sobrang biglaan tong invitation na to ah." Ella

"You know how the De Leon works diba? Hahahaha"Alyssa

"Wag ka na maarte Jorella ah! Makikiain ka lang naman don." Dennise