Chapter 40

Jhoana

Dinner from last night celebration went great.

My Mom looks so happy and also Nico's family.

Unfortunately Jaja can't come due to her finals upcoming kaya dinalahan na lang namin siya ng pagkain ni Nico.

Something strange happen actually at the restaurant.

I saw Jia with someone but I didn't see the face of the person she was with.

I was going to approach them but they were fast to get inside their own car.

And actually, Nico's holding me kaya hindi na din ako naka-alis para lapitan sila.

I'm curios about the girl, she's quite tall after all.

Anyways another morning it is! Sana naman matuloy na photoshoot and meeting with the CEO actually I want to say sorry sa CEO kasi hindi ko siya nagreet nung welcome party.

Then my phone beeps.

Triz: Good morning Jhowjhow! Sorry things were pretty tight yesterday kaya hindi na ako nakapagreply. Do well today at your work! See you real soon! Miss you!

OMG It's Triz!

Jhoana: Took you long enough to reply :( sadt. Can we meet today?

Triz: Sure! May aattendan lang ako na company errands then let's meet.

Jhoana: That sounds good! I'll clear my schedule, how about lunch?

Triz: Uhumm I think I cannot how about let's meet before my meeting by 6pm?

Jhoana: Hmm I have a meeting too by 6pm, sure we can meet after my shoot with the CEO

Triz: Be calm with you CEO later hehehe fighting! See you later.

Jhoana: I will Triz! Yehey see you later!

JIA

I went out last night with Bei at her favorite restaurant.

We were almost finished our food when a group of people just entered the restaurant. Looks like a family gathering, we're both out of sight so Bei is safe.

But suddenly, Bei asked me to leave the restaurant and go somewhere else.

She looks like she lost her mood. I didn't nudge and grant her offer of getting out there.

Took a minute before we got to the parking where are cars parked.

Bea got into her car first and started his engine.

I look at the restaurant's entrance, I saw Nico and Jho get out of their car.

I think Jhoana is looking for me so I got inside fast, bago pa man siya makalapit sa sasakyan ko

at kay Bei.

Buti na lang nagyaya agad si Bei na umalis kung hindi mayayari ako kay Kuya Loel kapag nagharap na agad sila.

The plan will be executed tomorrow.

Magkikita na sila and ayaw ko namang pangunahan ang plano nina Kuya Loel.

I know what will happen today, will results for the both of them to be in pain? Or maybe Jhoana? Because Bei doesn't remember her.

We were told to convince Jhoana to drop her engagement with Nico.