Chapter 17: Set you free

Manila

It's past 10 am, when I set foot to Manila. Umuwi ako sa bahay agad. And to my surprise on a saturday morning. My family is having a breakfast.

As soon as I opened the door. Kumaripas ng takbo sakin ang pamilya ko.

"Thank God you are safe Beatriz!" Det

"I'm sorry Mom, Dad, and Kuya. I just needed to breathe alone." Bea

"As long as you keep yourself safe baby okay?" Elmer

We get back to our dining table to have a beautiful breakfast.

"Your teammates are still searching for you. Maybe later Jia will be here. Patay ka!" Loel

"Loel stop." Det

"Nah it's okay Mom. Jia is really scary. I think I should hide." Bea

"No more hiding Beatriz. They are all worried, better to make some peace offering. Hahaha" Elmer

"Right, I will Dad. I'm just gonna go and have a rest first. I love you fam." Bea

Umakyat naman siya sa kwarto niya after having a light breakfast.
Nagshower naman siya agad para maging presko sa nap niya.

After doing that. She turned on her phone and just like what she expected a ton of messages. Sabagay, been missing for about two weeks. And her phone doesn't stop ringing and flooding of notification specifically Julia Melissa Morado.
She muted it and then drove herself to sleep.

She woke up at 2 in the afternoon. A good rest indeed.

She fetched for her phone and read a message from Jia.

"Hi just in case na naisipan mo nang magpakita. Because I really miss you and I'm worried Isabel Beatriz. Reply ka naman kahit period lang. I'll be or we will be at the Eliazo today. Inuupdate lang kita so you know where to find us." Jia

Natawa naman siya sa dami ng message ni Jia lalo na kapag napipikon.

So before she get up to her bed. She replied a period to Jia. Just as what Jia asked.

She get up and groom herself. Changed her clothes and get her benz keys.

She's kinda nervous and excited what will happen today. What would she get? A slap? A scream? She's pretty rattled by the thought of what would Julia Melissa will do to her.

Julia Melissa

I'm just here at dorm, iniisip ko kung uuwi ako kana mamu kaso naisip ko baka biglang bumalik si Bea. Dapat ako ang unang makakita sa kanya. Kaya nagmessage ako sa kanya.

"Hi just in case na naisipan mo nang magpakita. Because I really miss you and I'm worried Isabel Beatriz. Reply ka naman kahit period lang. I'll be or we will be at the Eliazo today. Inuupdate lang kita so you know where to find us."

To kill some time, I went for a power nap. Maybe thirty minutes will do.

~

I got up from my bed after thirty minutes.
I went down and found my teammates preparing for a movie marathon.

"Got nothing to do?" Jia

"Wala nga Ate Jia eh. Kaya movie movie na lang." Jules

" I'll join with you guys. Do you want anything or something?" Jia