Chapter 25

A year  have passed, and she would say she's happy again. No more sleepless night or even crying herself to sleep.

She became strong and happy as she will ever be. She's better now with Nico. She's happy.

She's happy with her new job. A photographer in her own studio. Well Nico helped her to achieve her dreams. For a year everything is smooth and going well.

Well for Ella and the others, they let Jhoana what she wanted. All they ever want was her to be happy. If Nico is really her happiness then be it according to Ella. But they never talked much since then even Deanna.

Jhoana understand it and Jia is okay with it, this whole thing with Nico. She is Bea's bestfriend but she accept it even though Deanna and Ella is against it. There's nothing you can do when someone falls inlove right?

As for Jema and Deanna, they've been so well for months. Yea sometimes they fought but always find their way back to each other.

Deanna POV

I'm planning to have a getaway vacation with my friends. Away from the reality muna.
We're planning to go to Quezon since there are good beaches there based sa online reviews.
She text all of her former teammates. From Team Besh to Yumi's batch.

While she was searching for a hotel. Her phone rings and it is Ate Ella who's calling.

D: Hey Ate Ella! What's up?
E: When will this happen?
D: This weekend hopefully, are you coming? I need confirmation by tomorrow cause I'm gonna do some reservations eh.
E: Ilang days ba? Cause I have someone to meet by Wednesday.
D: Probably we'll be back by Tuesday if you want? I'll discuss it pa sa girls eh. Maybe we should have dinner you know?
E: That sounds fun, where ba? Sagot mo?
D: I know a place! But my wallet is not in a good condition right now eh? Hahahahaha
E: Hayyy di ka man lang nagmana kay Beatriz na galante
D: Sorry na Ate Ells! You know saving for the future.
E: Oh wow! Oh wow! Bakit parang may naamoy akong Settle Down
D: W-wala a-Akong sinasabi Ahhh!
E: Why stutter? Don't worry your secret is safe with me hahahaha!
D: Whatever the hell you think Ate Ells. Sige na I'll text you the deets! Sabihan mo na lng din ang Team Besh okay?
E: Okayyy Deans! See you later love you!
D: love you!

I made more research about hotels and resorts and Quezon and everything is amusing ano? I love their place and the beach. Sounds like a lot of fun will happen here.

I did some inquiries and really enjoyed it not minding the time. Until I receive a text from Jema

// Baby are you preparing yourself na ba? You have 1 and half hour to prepare. Let's meet there na lang ah so you won't stuck in traffic.

\\ Hi! Omg you're the best thank you for reminding me that we have dinner. I've been occupied by our getaway hehehe sorry love.
I'll go get myself prepared then. See you in an hour.

// Hey don't fetch me okay? Nakakahiya kana Ate Den kapag nalate ka.

\\ Fine baby, I'll go and take a bath na. I love you.

// I love you always Deanna.

After an hour or so. I'm already ready and prepared about this dinner. I get my keys, wallet, charger of course and my phone.
I locked my unit and went down on the parking lot of this building.

I'm driving for about 15 mins when my phone ring.

Ate Juju calling

- Hi Ate Ju! I'm on my way already.
- Oh that's good. Kapapark lang namin ni Ate Ella dito.
- Oh yun. Malapit na ako. I'll see you later okay? I'm driving hahaha bye!
I bid my good bye and drive as fast as I can but you know not beating the speed limit. Buti na lang walang traffic. Kaya nakadating agad ako sa place na napag-usapan namin.