C h a p t e r F o u r

One must have a good memory to keep promises one makes.

"You know I always love you right?"

"Yes I always do, even if you don't say it. I feel it. Kasi ganon kalakas yung pagmamahal mo it's overflowing."

"Thankful ako sayo! Thankful ako sa araw na to I got some time to spend with you away from the city."

"Every second, minute and hours with you is special. Hindi ko alam kung anong mangyayari sakin kung wala ka. Kaya thank you for taking me here sa place kung saan nagsimula lahat."

"Thank you for always being there for me. For always having my back. Salamat sa pagmamahal mo. I can't survive without you. Walang bibitaw ah? Kapit lang, kapit lang."...."Let's make some promises"

"Me first."
"I promise to take care of you, to love you unconditionally. You're a gift. You're a gift I never dreamed I could want, or need and everyday I will show you that you're a gift that I deserve. You Make Me The Best Person I could ever hope to be, and I want to spend, and learn, and love, The Rest Of My Life With You."

"My turn."
"I promise you I won't forget our laughs, our jokes, our smiles, our conversations, our plans, our tears, our memories, our friendship, our story and our love. Everyday we will make new memories and stories but I promise you no matter what happen I will never forget. I promise you that I won't forget how much I love you."

"I love you so much."

"I love you Jho"

—From that moment I knew that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

—No one will ever take your place in my heart. No matter what happen, you will always be the love of my life.