Chapter 31: About Last Night

LOEL

After the talked with Beatriz, I contacted Ella and right on time she's on the vicinity and that's a good thing. I told them about Jhoana who passed out that I fetched because someone contacted me. Without hesitation sinundo nila si Jhoana.

Kasama si Jia, Deanna, Denisse at Alyssa, oh full squad.

"Hay ineng bakit ka naman nagpakalasing, buti na lang mabait na tao pumick up sayo." Ella

"Kuya Loel how did she end up with you?" Alyssa

"Someone contacted me then she said that there's a girl named Jhoana Maraguinot who's in trouble that she had to pick her up. Accidentally Jhoana texted a wrong grab number and eventually mabait naman yung girl dahil sinundo pa din siya kahit hindi talaga siya grab driver. She had to go urgently kaya umalis na siya." Loel

"Sorry for the trouble Kuya Loel, babatukan ko tong si Jhoana pagkagising bukas." Ella

"No worries, anyways girls I need to go home na. I'll see you around and please tell Jhoana when she wakes up to stop drinking lalo na kung mag-isa  lang siya." Loel

"Wag ka mag-alala Kuya Loel, makararating yan dito sa babaeng to." Ella

I bid my goodbye at iniwan na sila sa Terra 28th.

ISABEL

As I was commanded by my brother to go to my condo, actually I just hid somewhere I just wanna make sure that she's safe not that I don't trust my brother but I had the urge to make sure she's safe for I don't know why I am doing this.

After 10 minutes of hiding, I saw a bunch of girls getting out of a car. One tall girl morena actually, isang singkit na babae, isang buntis na maputi at isang maliit na babae who's talking to my kuya right now and isang babae lang na ang ayos ng dating.

They bid their goodbye to my brother and they left after. Naunang umalis si Kuya. I want to introduce myself but I would look really weird for approaching them nang walang pasabi na kung sino man ako.

Umakyat na ako sa condo ko after they left sa area ng condo ko.

I open my unit and look for my diary.

Dear Jhoana,

Ang hassle ng araw na ito. Na-experience ko na naman ang traffic ng manila, actually traffic lang sa BGC.  And ang daming weird na nangyari today. Somegirl named Jhoana who's name is exactly like you, texted me randomly and called me her grab driver. As a  kind and maaalalahanin na si ako, pinuntahan ko naman siya. I fetched her and bring her to my car but unexpectedly she called my name and kissed me like she's longing for me for so long but actually I don't know her.

Is she from my past? Jhoana... Jhoana Maraguinot...

You are making me mad, I'm still searching and longing for your kisses right now. Parang I want to follow your friends and see you and take care of you kasi for sure my hangover ka. But I can't, maybe the timing is not right but I promise myself that I will see you again.

May we meet  again Jhoana,

Love,

Isabel Beatriz

Jhoana Louisse

I woke up with a lot of sunlight rays beaming to my face.

I scanned the place...contemplating WHERE THE HELL AM I????

I screamed and I swear baka rinig na rinig ako sa labas kung nasaan man akong lugar.

"FOR PETE'S SAKE JHOANA LOUISSE MARAGUINOT ANG INGAY MO!" Ella