Chapter 16: Never Me

This chapter is about when Bea found Jho's letter.

Bea found the letter wayback three months ago. That time when she's always chasing Jho... pursuing her in order to remember her, you know what I mean.

One day she woke up at her dorm sa Eliazo and found that letter. Later that night she had a confontation with Jho including Nico (please check chapter nine for reference)

She went home and drink until she's numb. Let me tell you that she has a high tolerance on alcohol. She managed to call Deanna, and the later joined her but on a few drinks only.

She's crying and crying and you will feel her pain. How badly hurt she is. It's already 2 am when she stops drinking. Deanna fell asleep and she let her. She sneaked her bag and pack some clothes. She's going for a trip she said.

She sleep for about three hours. Three hours na sapat na sa kanya, ginising niya si Deanna. At first Deanna was hesitant to let her drive but she's already sober with matching puffy eyes. From her house they went to Eliazo to dropped Deanna. Deanna asked where she was going but she smiled and said, she'll be fine so Deanna won't have to worry.

She went home and took a bath. Bought everything she needs. Went to grocery and silently put her bags inside her car.

Umalis siya ng tanghaling tapat. Bumili siya muna ng lunch niya sa drive thru. Hindi man lang siya nag-abala na mag-iwan ng letter sa parents niya.

She started driving. It's a 5 hour drive because traffic. Later on for five hours nakarating na din siya sa happy place niya.

Because she need it the most right now.

Bea went to Quezon Province.
Off from social media.
Off from school.
Off from volleyball.
Off from the reality.

Bea already bought a house for her...self also. A graduation gift she would say. It's already finish before the accident.
A gift that would say she will build a family within it.

She's so exhausted that's why when she entered the house. Natulog na agad siya. Kasi she has all the time for herself.

D a y  O n e

She had a great sleep. Opened her eyes with the radiant sun peeking through her windows. You'll hear roosters being the alarm clock of the town. She had a peaceful sleep she would say.

She got her phone and as she was expecting, there a lot of phone calls and texts.

Jia: Where are you?
Jia: why are you not answering?
Jia: im worried na bei, nasan ka pls tell me
Alyssa: Baby Besh san ka? Di ka daw umuwi sa inyo kagabi. We're worried please be safe. Weloveyou!
Denisse: Beiii where are u doe? Tita det called us. Come home na bei.
Ella: Hoy ineng nasan ka? Uwi ka na beh di na ko galit.
Ella: im serious tho
Deanna: Heyy! Ate Bei, u r home na ba? Thanks for the ride. Take care love you and always here for you
Deanna: it's very unusual that u wont reply to me huh i miss u alredi pls reply huhu
Deanna: ate bei wer r u, tita det called us. im panicking here u said u'll be fine
Maki: Wer r u? U know wer to find us when you need me and cel.
Maki: gurll nasan ka reply reply din
Cel: beshibop where are you? you did not sleep at your house daw.
Jia: please answer my call bei
Jia: im dying here waiting for your text... and call
Jia: hey you haven't texted. should we be alarmed.

"Arghh what kind of morning." Bea

She turned off her phone for her peace of mind. Nobody knows where her house is. Cause it was supposed to be a surprise. She didn't manage to look at her phone and left it where it should be.