Twelve

I gave Aemond a confused stare, a small smirk spreading across his lips. His eye staring into mine. " Did you really think I would let you walk about the Red Keep with those men dressed like that?" I furrowed my brows, my voice muffled by his hand, " Shhh, princess, don't try and deny it. You knew what you were doing when you put on this dress."

My heart raced under Aemonds hard stare, "You knew what it would do to me." The sudden look of lust and desire in his eye caught me off guard. " You knew from the moment you looked at me as you walked in the room," Aemond pouted his lips. " That I would tear it from skin and take you as mine," I gasped as Aemond removed his hand and replaced it with his lips.

Aemonds mouth began to devour mine, his large hand holding my neck, keeping my face in place. I tried to pull my head away, not wanting to give in, in case someone walked in on us. " Give in to me," Aemond mumbled, resting his forehead against mine.

His thumb gently caressed my cheek, our eyes never once breaking eye contact. I could see the love in his eye. " Be mine." " I'm yours," I whispered. Our lips gently reconnected in a slow, passionate kiss.

I shivered as Aemomd touched my skin with his fingers, grazing my exposed stomach, making his way down. " Aemond," I gasped, " Shh," Aemond shushed me, placing a finger to his lips. " We wouldn't want my dear older sister to hear us, would we?" My skin tensed in anticipation, " You need not be nervous, " Aemond hushed me." I will graciously take care of my little niece."

Aemond gently pressed his lips against my neck, the feeling sending tingles down my body. I let out a soft moan, feeling his lips smirk against my skin. Aemonds finger rubbed my stomach gently. " Would you like me to take care of you, Aemma?" He hummed, devouring my neck." Yes," I gasped . Take me, Aemond. "

Aemond pulled away from me, the feeling of disappointment crashing over me. I gasped in surprise as Aemond grabbed my thighs and held me up. " You look disappointed. Did you think I was done with you?" " Y-yes, " I stuttered." There's no need to worry niece, I'm simply moving you to get a better angle." Aemond lay me on his bed, hoovering over me with a devious smile.

My chest rose and fell, my breathing heavy as I waited in anticipation of what my uncle would do to me. " Relax," he hummed, planting a kiss to my lips. " Enjoy my name day gift for you," He smirked, planting soft kisses along my neck.  

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his warm lips on my neck, humming in pleasure. Aemond moved his head, placing a kiss in between my breasts and on my stomach.

His eye gave me a quick glance before he lifted my skirt up, my entire legs exposed. His lips kissed my skin, his eye never leaving mine as he got closer and closer to my virgin flower. A wave of nervousness washed over me as he bunched up my dress, fully exposing the lower half of body to him.

I shivered as his lips made contact with my lower lips, a moan escaping my mouth as his tongue slipped in between my folds. " Aemond," I gasped, my legs slowly closing on their own. His large hands grabbed my thighs and pulled them apart, giving himself more room to devour me. " A-Aemond." He hummed in response to my moans, his tongue teasing me with small flicks.

" Please, Aemond," I begged, " Impaient." He smirked, sitting back from my cunt. " You need to learn, my dear niece," I gasped as he slowly pushed one of his long fingers inside of me. Carefully slipping it in and out of me, then he added a second finger. Curling them slightly, " Fuck" I moaned out, the pleasure of his fingers making my body shiver beneath him.

" Say it" He spoke " Say you want me to make you cum" " Make me cum Aemond" I begged. He smirked a victorious grin, " As the princess commands," he slipped his fingers in and out of me faster, building up a pace as he watched me squirm. " Aemond," I moaned, making him clamp his hand over my mouth once again. " As much as I enjoy hearing you moan my name, we can't afford to be caught."

Aemond leaned forward and grabbed my thighs, slipping his tongue inside me once again, shoving his tongue in and out of my wet cunt. Feasting on me as if he was a starving man and I a piece of meat, the slurping sound of his mouth against me was a satisfying sound to add to my pleasure.

I felt an odd feeling in my stomach, a sort of pressure in my gut. " Aemond, I feel something in my stomach." " Good, enjoy my tongue, Aemma." he smiled, devouring me. " Aemond" I bit my lip, his finger being added to the already intense pressure inside of me.

I grabbed a handful of Aemonds bed dressing as I felt the pressure in my stomach disappear, a warm feeling pooling between my legs. " Humm," Aemond hummed as he pulled his head from between my legs, a clear liquid on his lips. " I dear say you are a tasty little thing," He smirked, rubbing his bottom lip with his thumb.

Aemond stood up straight, taking my hands and helping me up from the mess of the bed. " I hope you enjoyed my gift" " I did, I can certainly say I've never experienced anything like that before." " Good, I wanted to be the first man to feast between your legs, and it did not disappoint."

" You should go. It is almost time for your ball. " " I hope I can share a dance with you uncle before I'm sold off to breed." I gave a half smile. " I'd never miss a chance to dance with you, my sweet niece. Now go, before your mother comes looking for you." I nodded my head, leaving Aemonds room as quickly and quietly as I could, making it to my chambers without anyone taking notice.

I opened my chamber door, my handmaiden Anni filling up my bath, pouring lazander scents into the boiling water. " Princess, you're right on time. I'm just finishing up your bath now. If you give it a few minutes to cool, we can start getting you ready for your celebration." I smiled at Anni, thanking her as she turned to put the scents away.

I stared at the boiling water of the bath as I got a feeling of being drawn to it. I pulled the straps of my dress down, letting the fabric fall to the group as I stepped into the large bath, sinking into the water. " Princess, no!" Anni yelled in a panic. Anni plunged her hand into the boiling water, letting out a horrible scream. I pulled her hand from the water, seeing it turn red and begin to blister " You're hurt" I stared at her " Go to the maester now before it gets any worse" " How are you not burnt?" She grabbed my arm, examining it as the water droplets fell from my skin to the floor.

" I don't know" I answered honestly, " Never mind that, go now before the blisters worsen, once you've been taken care of send word to my mother so she can help me prepare for tonight." "Princess -" " No, I will not let you work while you are hurt, I care for you too much." " Thank you, Princess," she bowed before rushing out of the room. I sighed and sank further into the water. How am I unburnt?