Thirty

" That should do it," Grand maester spoke as he finished covering my cheeks in a clear cream. " This should help heal the bruises for your wedding tomorrow." " Thank you." I smiled as he bowed and left us. " Aemma, let me speak to Daemon.", "No, your grace. Tomorrow, I will no longer be under my father's thumb. I can deal with him for a few more hours."

I smiled and stood from my seat. " I should let you get back to your preparations. I will see you at dinner." I bowed before leaving the Queens chambers and making my way back to mine.

I took a deep breath as the thoughts of sadness came flooding through my mind. Of course, I was upset at what my father had done, but I couldn't let anyone see how emotional I was about it. It would prove to everyone that I was a weak princess, and I didn't wish to be labelled like every other lady in Westeros.

I froze in my tracks when I noticed my uncle leaning against the wall beside my chamber door. " There you are. We have business to discuss." Aegon gave me a serious look." What business would that be uncle?" ," Not out here, let us speak inside."

Aegon and I made our way into my chambers and shut the door behind us. " What is it you wished to speak about?" I asked. " How do you plan on punishing that hand maiden of yours?" " Anni?" " She committed treason. She told the court about your secrets in the hopes of having your reputation tarnished."

I had completely forgotten about that. " She will be dealt with Aegon, I will see to it." ," I know you will, I'm here to ask you if I can come to see this punishment?", " Of course uncle, you made me aware of her treachery after all."

" I look forward to seeing it. Now tell me what you plan to do to Daemon." " My father?" I asked, confused. " Ser Criston told me he attacked you. I hope my little niece isn't going to let him away with that." " For now I will. My first priority at the moment is my wedding tomorrow. After that, all people who have wronged me will be dealt with."

Aegon gave me a smirk. " Spoken like a true Targaryen.", " Fire runs through my veins uncle. It was only a matter of time before it came to light."

I made my way down to the dragon pits with Aegon by my side. Together, we had formulated a plan of revenge for Anni. However, I needed my dragon.

Aegon prepared Sunfyre with the masters before he climbed on top of him before pulling me up to sit behind him.

I held onto Aegon as Sunfyre spread his wings and flew across the sky. " The view is always so beautiful," Aegon smiled as I lay my head on his shoulder. " It is always beautiful up here." I smiled back.

Sunfyre landed soon after we had left Kingslanding, startling the guards as they pulled their swords from their sides.

I climbed down Sunfyre and made my way towards the guards. " My apologies." I smiled as I made my way past them. " Pay no mind to Aegon and Sunfyre. They were helping me to collect my dragon." , " Princess, what are you doing here alone?" ," I need Umbra, prepare her for me."

" I'm sorry, Princess, but we can't do that. Your father sent us a letter instructing us not to move any of your things." I smiled as I turned to the knight, " I am not here to collect my things, I am here for my dragon." The knights grabbed my arm. A roar could be heard as soon as his hand touched me.

" It appears you have upset my dragon." Umbra slowly came up the cliff side, snarling at the knights who surrounded me. " She's quiet protective of me. If I were you, I  would let me go." The knights let me go and slowly backed up as Umbra surrounded me in a protective stance.

" I missed you too, girl." I smiled as I climbed her side and sat myself between her large spikes. It would be the first time I ride her without her protective gear or mine.