Twenty Three

I had spent a week locked up in my chambers, I barely ate, I didn't speak to anyone, even my handmaiden.

I stood out on my balcony, looking out at the sky, wishing for Aemond to come back home to me, but he never did.

I stood on my balcony, staring out at the sea when a soft knock came to my door. " Enter," I called, my voice broken from crying. I listened as the door opened and closed behind the person. The sound of their shoes clicked against the floor towards me until I felt a hand on my waist.

I turned slightly, and my older brother Jacaerys stared at me with a small smile. " I wanted to check on you." " I'm okay." I nodded, turning back to the sea. " Maybe you should leave your chambers Aemma, some fresh air might do you some good? We could race of dragons like we used to on Dragonstone?" Jace asked me with a smile.

I took a deep breath as I stared to the sky. " He's never coming back to me, is he?" I asked. Jace sighed. " Probably not. It has been a week, and he hasn't sent any word of his whereabouts or return." " He's with her, " I mumbled out, another tear falling down my pale cheek.

" Aemma, don't cry. You can do so much better than Aemond. You are a beautiful woman with an amazing personality. What about Cregan Stark? You liked him?". " He left me for a whore." Jace sighed " Most men think with their cock, I'm sure if you were a man you might do the same.".

Jace kept speaking but my thoughts drowned him out. If I was a man, I could bed whomever I wanted, and nobody would bat an eye, but because I'm a girl, I'm to stay pure until my husband takes me.

A hole of anger started to grow inside my broken heart, fuck it if Aemond can fuck someone then so can I.

I turned to Jace, who looked at me with a small smile. His deep brown eyes widened as I held his cheek and pressed my lips against his. " Aemma," he pulled away. " What are you doing?". " I'll marry you, Jace." " Me?" ," But only if you take me now." " Aemma, I can't do that." " Please, Jacaerys. " I kissed his lips, my hands roaming down the front of his chest. " Take me here and now." I kissed his neck.

Jacaerys let out a low groan and pressed his lips against mine, our tongues devouring each other as he picked me up and carried me inside my chambers. Jacaerys sat me on top of a table in my room, our mouths continuing to devour one another. His hands roamed my body, grasping my breasts through my nightgown as I let out a low moan.

Jacaerys kissed my neck, the feeling of his lips against my skin felt so nice and calming. " Jace," I moaned out. " Are you sure about this, Aemma? Before it gets any further.", " I want this, Jace.".

Jace hooked his fingers under the straps of my nightgown and pulled it down, exposing my breasts to him. I shivered as Jace's cold hands massaged my breasts, the moans falling from my lips softly. " Ah" I moaned out, Jacaerys fingers twisted and played with my nipples " Fuck."

Jacaerys ducked his head to my breast, rolling his tongue around my bud before taking it in his mouth and sucking my breast. " Ah, Jacaerys!" I yelled as he gently shoved two of his long fingers inside of my cunt. I threw my head back as I felt the pleasure from his fingers pumping inside of me.

Jace untied his breeches and pulled his cock out, stroking it in his hand to the same rhythm he pumped his fingers inside of me.

" Are you sure, Aemma? We can stop. " ," No, I want this. " I smiled. Jace pushed me down to lie flat on the table, he pulled my legs further apart before slowly thrusting his hard cock inside of me. " Ah!" I moaned, his cock made me feel so tight as he thrusted in and out of me gently.

Jacaerys held my legs, my feet resting on his shoulders as he managed to make a satisfying rhythm. His cock pumped in and out of me, the sound of our skin slapping against each other and our moans was the only thing that filled my empty room.

" Jacaerys" " Enjoy it sister, let me take care of you" He groaned, rolling his head back as he finally let himself enjoy the sensation of fucking me. I felt a tight knot in the pit of my stomach, a feeling Mother had taught me about when she was teaching me about bedding.

" Jace I'm gonna cum" " Me too." Jacaerys grip on my hips tightened, his hips smacked against mine as he picked up his pace. " Fuck Jace" I moaned as I felt myself release around my cock, " Aemma" he grunted, his cock pumping his seed inside of me.

We both struggled to catch our breath, I looked up at my older brother. His head was against my leg as he smiled down at me. " You felt amazing, Aemma." I let out a small groan as he pulled his cock from me. He gently put my legs down and helped me sit up. " Thank you, Jacaerys." " Of course." He smiled. " I'll tell Mother what I've said, I will marry you, I'll stay true to my word.".

" You don't have to, Aemma. I've heard of women needing a sexual release during a stressful time. We can act like nothing happened. Nobody has to know what we did today." ," No, I'd be a fool if I sat and waited around for Aemond any longer. I'll marry you if you continue to bed me in secret." " Of course, sister." Jace pressed his lips against mine gently before taking his leave to find our mother.

I stood from the table, feeling uncomfortable after the action I had taken part in. I rang my bell, signalling to my handmaiden from her quarters that I needed her. I sat on my bed as I waited for her to enter, which didn't take her long. " Yes, princess?", " Please fetch me a bath, I think it's not. I leave my chambers and move on from my uncle.".

Once I was dressed, I made my way to the grand hall for lunch. My family sat around and stared as I sat down next to Jace and began to eat slowly. " Aemma, you've finally come out of your bedroom. How are you feeling?" Queen Alicent asked. " I feel better thanks to my brother," I smiled at Jace. " Yes, Jace informed us that he managed to convince you to come out of your chambers."

" So about the wedding," Mother started, but I interrupted her. " It will continue." " But Aemma, Aemond is -" " Aemond isn't coming back for me. He's left me." " No Aemma-" the Queen tried to speak up but I stopped her as well. " I've decided to marry Jacaerys," I spoke up, everyone staring at me in confusion.

" Aemma, Aemond is -" " Please your grace, my heart has been broken by Aemond. I waited a week for him to come back to me, and he hasn't. I've decided to marry Jace, at least then I can stay with my family.", " That's great news." Father smiled. " You're mother, and I will finish the arrangements, and you will be married within the week." ," Come let us finish your dress measurements." Mother smiled and took my hand. The Queen called my name, but I ignored her, leaving with my mother.

That night, Jace visited my chambers during the hour of the wolf. My silver hair was wavy as the sweat from our activities wet my brow. My hair fell around my shoulders and framed my face as I faced the wall of my room.

Jacaerys had placed me on my hands and knees, his cock pounding into me from behind as his hands held my waist tight. " Jacaerys," I moaned as he hit a sensitive spot. "Aemma," Jacaerys sat back on his knees and pulled me with him. My head leaned back and lay on his shoulder as he continued to fuck me. His hands held my breasts, his hot breath on my ear as his hand snaked around my neck and held me tight.

" Fuck Jacaerys" I moaned, his cock reaching new undiscovered, sensitive parts of my cunt that had gone untouched. " You're so tight Aemma, I want to cum inside of you." Jace wrapped his arms around my body, his hands on my breast and stomach as he began to fuck me mercilessly. " Jace," I cried out in pleasure. " Fuck Aemma" he growled in my ear " Jace, jace" I moaned out as I felt myself cum around him.

I gasped as I felt Jace's cock pump inside me, his seed filling me up and spilling down my legs as he cock remained inside me. " Fuck Jacaerys" " I'm glad I could pleasure you sister" He smiled into my neck. " You can pleasure me anytime you wish" I smiled back as he pulled his cock from me and pulled me down to lay with him.