Twenty Four

It was now two days before the wedding, my original wedding date to Aemond, but it had been almost a fortnight, and he still hadn't come home. Mother and I were finishing up the last-minute details before bed. " Is that everything?" I asked my mother." Yes, that should be everything." Mother sat back and rubbed her belly.

" Good, I shall retire to my chambers for the night then, before the stress of the morror arrives.", " That sounds good, my sweet girl. Have a good sleep, and I shall see you in the morning." I gave my mother a kiss on the cheek before retiring to my chambers. I changed into a sheer nightgown, leaving nothing for Jacaerys' imagination.

I had my back to my chamber doors and poured myself a glass of wine. Smirking when I felt familiar hands grasped my breasts, a low moan left my throat as his fingers slipped inside of me. " Mmh, Jace," I gasped and giggled as Jacaerys kissed my neck and dragged me over to my bed.

Jace placed me on my hands and knees and raised my nightgown over my hips. I gasped, his cock shoving its way inside of me, his hands gripped my hips tight as I lost control of myself, my brother taking control of my body.

I let out a gasp when Jacaerys pinned my head down to my bed, my hands gripping my sheets as he fucked me relentlessly. The doors to my chambers suddenly burst open, " What the fuck is this bastard!?" Aemond suddenly yelled as he stormed inside my room.

My eyes widened in surprise, Aemond stormed over to my bed, Jacaerys jumped off of me and held his hands up as Aemond came at him. I pulled my nightgown down, covering my body as panic set in that Aemond was going to murder my brother. " Aemond no!" I yelled as Aemond pulled a knife from his pocket.

" You rape my bride and think you can get away with it bastard strong!". " Aemond no!" I yelled. The commotion caused the guards to run into my room. " Prince Aemond, you've returned," Ser Criston said in shock. " What's the problem here?" " I caught our Lord Strong pinning my bride to her bed and fucking her" He spat, as he knife still held to Jacaerys throat.

Ser Criston looked at me then at Aemond. " My Prince, if they were sleeping together, that is because they are due to marry in two days." Aemonds eye snapped to me, he stormed over and grabbed my neck, holding his knife to me " I leave for a fortnight and you've already decided to fuck someone else?".

My parents and the Queen suddenly ran into the room, they're eyes widening at the scene before them. " Aemond let Princess Aemma go," the Queen ordered her second son. " Not until I get to the bottom of this, I thought I told you to tell Aemma I was coming back to make up with her, and  I come in here to see that bastard Prince pinning her down and fucking her like a whore."

We all stayed quiet, too scared to say anything. " Is this true?" The Queen asked, her eyes glaring at Jace then to me. I opened my mouth to speak, but Jace beat me to it. " It is my fault," we all turned to Jacaerys. " I couldn't wait for our wedding night, I came to her chambers and saw her in her nightgown, and I took her."

My eyes widened as I stared at Jace. Why would he lie for me? " Jace, these are serious accusations.", " She was and is to be my bride. You abandoned her, so the King changed her marriage to me. As her future husband, I have every right to take her, so I did." ," Aemond, if this is true, you can no longer marry Aemma. She has been tainted by another."

" Everyone out! I wish to speak with Aemma alone." Aemond put his knife away and waited as everyone left the room and shut the doors behind them. Aemond stared down at me, letting my throat go. " You've been claimed?" He asked." Yes." " When?", " Last week, when our betrothal was announced," I answered honestly.

Aemonds nostrils flared in anger, " Did he force you?" " What?" " Did he take you by force? Did he hold you down and fuck you like I witnessed him do today?". " No, I let him take me." " Why?" Aemond growled. " Because I felt alone and empty." Aemond looked at me, surprised. " I was coming back, and I told my mother to inform you of this.", " Queen Alicent never told me anything."

" So you decided to move on with your brother?" ," You left me Aemond, you were the one who rode off on Vaghar and disappeared for a fortnight.", " I was gone because I was searching for that river bastard." My heart ached." I knew you were with her, I knew you had run off to bury yourself between her legs." I cried

" No!" Aemond grabbed my arms and held me to him, " I went to kill her." " What?" I asked in disbelief. " I thought about what you said, and you were right. I realised the reason I was hesitant to kill her is because she was my first, but I couldn't just stand by and watch her jealousy kill the love of my life."

I stared at Aemond, " Why did you take so long?" " Because someone informed the bitch what I was headed to Harrenhal for, it took days to find her but I did it and I killed her where she stood." I couldn't help but cry " I thought you abandoned me, I thought you were never coming back."

" Aemma, how could I ever leave you?." Aemond grabbed my neck and pressed his lips against mine. His tongue forced itseld into my mouth and dominated me easily. Aemond pulled away with a satisfying grin. " This belongs to you." He tied my chain around my neck, the cold metal rested on my chin as he caressed my cheek.

" But I'm to marry Jace in two days," I spoke up. " It's too late. He has taken my virtue." Aemond huffed out." You will not be marrying that bastard, not while I live and breathe." ," How? You heard the Queen, Jace has already tainted me, so I must marry him."

Aemond grinned down at me, his tall body towering over me, his black leathers clung to his lean body as he pulled his eye patch from his scared face. " Then I guess that means I'll have to fuck you better than your brother."