𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

ANGELICA DOWNEY Movie Actress

ANGELICA DOWNEY
Movie Actress

BIRTHDAY
November 10, 2007

BIRTH SIGN
Scorpio

BIRTHPLACE
Manhattan, New York

AGE
16 years old

ABOUT
Television and film actress known for her role as Daphne Harrington in Netflix sci-fi series Stranger Things, playing Joe Keery's younger sister. She is also known for her roles in The Babysitter's Club and Spree.

BEFORE FAME
From 2011 to now she toured in a competitive dance team with actress Sophie Grace, winning seven awards so far. She began acting in 2015 and stopped competitive dance for two years, but joined back in 2017.

TRIVIA
In 2017, she appeared in the movie It Chapter 1, alongside her two brothers Wyatt Downey and Jaeden Downey. She has earned a significant following on her Tiktok page, notangelicadowney for her behind-the-scenes, cast member, and lip-syncing content. She has also grown a significant following on her Instagram page angelicadowney.

FAMILY LIFE
She was born in Manhattan, New York before she moved to Los Angeles in 2014. She has two older brothers who are also actors, Jaeden Downey and Wyatt Downey. Her father is a significant famous actor, Robert Downey Jr.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She has shared photos on her Instagram with TV actresses Madeleine McGraw, Sophie Grace, Joe Keery and Shay Rudolph.

⚠️ Disclaimer ⚠️
(Dw, I won't have a disclaimer after every chapter!)
This is also like an author's note - so I decided that Jaeden Downey is 18 years old, and was born January 9 2004, and Wyatt Downey is 17 years old, born July 22 2005.
IF YOU REMEMBER WHEN JENNIFER LAWRENCE WAS ANGELICAS MOM, SADLY THAT HAS CHANGED :( ANGELICAS MOTHER WONT BE MENTIONED IN STORY UNLESS I MAKE FUTURE CHANGES

𓈒ׂ𐙚