cookies and text messages

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter two

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒

"you know you love me"

"Oh shit." Angelica said, after reading Mason's comment. "How long have you been watching my live..?" She asked, not even wanting to know his response.

masonthamesofficial long enough

masonthamesofficial it's np tho

masonthamesofficial continue

masonthamesofficial i don't wanna be the one to stop this vERY important convo 😏

"Oh for fucks sake." Angelica said, putting her face in her hands in embarrassment. "Uhm.. this is embarrassing."

Angelica looked at the chat and saw thousands of messages from multiple people, including Mason. She just ignored it, "..okay. Time to end this live. I'm just gonna kill myself after this!" She said sarcastically,

Shay and Madeleine said their goodbyes before Angelica ended the live. Her phone was already pouring with messages from multiple people, but she didn't want to respond to anything, she was too embarrassed.

Angelica took her phone and opened up Instagram, not surprised to already see posts about her and Mason's 'interaction'. As she was scrolling through her notifications, one caught her eye.

15 minutes ago: masonthamesofficial has started following you

She tapped on his account and scrolled through some of his posts, but as she did so, she accidentally liked a post from 2022. "Shit. Shit. Shit." Angelica worried, "a picture from a year ago?! I'm so fucking stupid."

Angelica removed the like, hoping that Mason wouldn't notice. She pressed the follow button, and threw her phone across the room, not wanting to see what would happen next. But soon enough, she got a notification and couldn't hold back.

Angelica rushes over to her phone and clicked on the notification.

INSTAGRAM
1 New Message from masonthamesofficial

Angelica clicked on the notification, taking her to a private dm from Mason.

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

masonthamesofficial
took you long enough to follow me back

angelicadowney
stfu

masonthamesofficial
that's not a nice way to treat your future co-star now is it angelica ?

angelicadowney
oh shut up

masonthamesofficial
you know you love me 💗

angelicadowney
i do ? 😒