family reunion

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter eight

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

"he's NOT my boyfriend and we WEREN'T making out"

Angelica immediately let go of Mason, pushing him slightly to the side so that she was standing next to him, not in front of him. Mason's face was as red as a tomato, and his arms felt lonely hanging by his side.

Wyatt and Jaeden look at the two figures standing in the doorway, then at Angelica and Mason, the back at the two figures, until they finally said something.

"Well THIS IS AWKWARD." Jaeden said,

Angelica looked at the two figures. They weren't just any two figures, it was her dad. And Jennifer Lawrence (who was just at a premier with him), which was EVEN WORSE. They had been away filming a movie, and going to a premier for 3 months, and forced Jaeden and Wyatt to take care of Angelica.

Angelica's dad was BIG actors and was always away filming something new. Her father was Robert Downey Jr. and played famous characters like Tony Stark, Doctor Doolittle, and Sherlock.

"Heyyy dad." Angelica said, making her way over to them and eloping him in a hug.

"Hey kid," her father said, ruffling up her hair.

"Hey Jennifer," Angelica then said, letting go of her dad and hugging Jennifer. Jennifer was almost like her mom, as she never really had a mother figure because her mom died in childbirth.

"How were your brothers sweetie? Didn't cause too much trouble I hope." Her dad said, laughing when Wyatt and Jaeden gave them angry faces.

"Oh, they've been horrible." Angelica laughed, letting go of Jennifer.

Mason just stood there awkwardly, unsure what to say, until Robert finally spoke up. "And you are?"

Mason fumbled around his words, his face growing red in embarrassment.

"THATS ANGELICA'S BOYFRIEND." Wyatt yelled, interrupting poor Mason.

"SHE WAS MAKING OUT WITH HIM." Jaeden said back, making a face at Angelica whose face flushed red.

"Shut up both of you." Angelica said, putting her face in her hands to try and cover the blush.

"I don't shut up I grow up" Jaeden said,

"And when I look at you I throw up" Wyatt finished, and the two of them looked at each other as if they accomplished something.

"You two are sooo immature" Angelica said, rolling her eyes. "he's NOT my boyfriend and we WEREN'T making out." 

"Not yet." Mason said, winking at Angelica.

"Not the flipping time Mason." Angelica said, punching his elbow as he pretended to act hurt.

Angelica's dad just looked at the children, confused out of his minds.