new fave person

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter three

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒

"I HAVE A GAME CONTROLLER AND IM NOT FUCKING AFRAID TO USE IT"

Angelica woke up to the sound of loud banging coming from downstairs. It was still dark in her room, and she quickly checked her phone to see that it was 3:17 AM.

'What the fuck is going on? at 3 in the fucking morning?' Angelica thought to herself.

She tried to just continue sleeping, but suddenly the weird banging sound happened again, and again, and again, until she couldn't take it any longer. Angelica took her phone and turned on the flash, slowly walking downstairs in her pajamas and teddy bear slippers. Her hair was in a loose bun and she has gone to sleep so late she forgot to take her makeup off, so there was mascara smudged all over her eyes.

"..hello..?" Angelica said, as she crept downstairs. 'It's probably nothing.' Angelica thought, when she stopped hearing the sound, but there it was again. 'Its definitely not nothing.' She thought again.

Once she finally arrived downstairs, she was able to see a faint figure by the front door. She quickly pointed her flash at it, and once she saw it she started screaming and immediately dropped her phone.

"What the actual fuck Angelica?" The figure said, walking closer and closer to her.

"How do you know my name? Why are you in my house? More importantly HOW ARE YOU IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!" Angelica said, taking her brothers' game controller and using it to defend herself, almost like a sword. "I HAVE A GAME CONTROLLER AND IM NOT FUCKING AFRAID TO USE IT!!" Angelica yelled this time, but the figure just stood there and laughed.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY? I'LL BE THE ONE LAUGHING WHEN I KNOCK YOU OUT WITH THIS GAME CONTROLLER, SHITHEAD." Angelica yelled, getting closer and closer to the figure-

"Its me Geli," the figure said, taking off its sunglasses and beanie, revealing her older brother, Wyatt.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Angelica yelled, chucking the game controller at Wyatt's face, but he caught it perfectly and just laughed at her reaction. "Fuck you for doing football for 2 years. I thought you were a literal robber." She said.

Wyatt laughed, "Sooo- wanna tell me what you were doing up at 3 AM, or... also why the fuck does your face look like that?"

"1. No, and 2. Shut the actual fuck up. You actually scared me." Angelica said, giving him sad puppy eyes.

"Oh I'm sooo sorry." Wyatt said, sarcastically. "I assume you don't plan on going back to bed?"

"No thanks to you shithead." Angelica said, crossing her arms and walking over to the dark kitchen, only illuminated by the light from the refrigerator.

"LOVE YOU TOO GELI!" Wyatt called out, laughing as he followed her towards the kitchen.

"Wanna tell me why you've been gone from the house for what's felt like.. ages?" Angelica said, grabbing a bowl and a box of Lucky Charms cereal.

"I've been.. busy." Wyatt said, avoiding eye contact. He sat down at the island, resting his head on his hand.

"With what?" Angelica asked as she poured the cereal and walked over to grab the milk.

"Stuff." Wyatt responded plainly, closing his eyes as he rested his head.

"What kind of stuff?" Angelica asked again, with a mouth full of cereal.