skincare day

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter nineteen

𓈒ׂ𐙚 

"Alexa, play 'Rich Baby Daddy' by Drake"

Angelica sighed. The group had gone back to their usual rituals, being in their phones, each one barely interacting with one another. Lilah and Mason sat next to each other on one side of the couch, while Winston and Halle sat next to each other on the other half of the couch. Angelica sat on a beanbag, and Dylan just stood against the wall.

"Hey, guys let's actually do something." Lilah finally said, turning her phone off and resting her head on Mason's shoulder. Mason tensed up, but didn't move.

"Yeah, I'm so bored on my phone." Halle agreed, flipping a piece of hair out of her face.

"Oh, My, God! Wanna do skincare in the boys?" The blonde squealed, jumping up from the couch.

"Hell to the no." Winston crossed his arms in disgust, and Mason did the same.

"Cmon guys, I'll be fun." Halle joined with Lilah, both of them smiling happily at the angry boys. "Geli, don't you agree?"

Angelica looked at the group. They were all looking at her expectantly. Well, except for Mason. He couldn't seem to look at her at the moment.

"Yeah.. sure. It'll be fun." Angelica finally let out, getting an annoyed sigh from Winston.

"And you're supposed to be on my side." Winston shook his head, and the brunette only shrugged. Lilah ran upstairs along with the two others girls. The three of them all changed into pajamas, and grabbed a bunch of different skin care products and face masks to use on the three boys.

They raced back downstairs with the products in hand, smiling eagerly at the annoyed boys.

"Who's excited?" Halle asked jokingly, only to receive glares from the three.

"Wowww, so much enthusiasm." Angelica muttered disappointedly, turning her head at all boys but one.

"Hey, as long as you're the one doing my skincare, I won't complain. It just can't be Lilah." Dylan smiled at her, and she only gave him a half-smile back.

Putting on some music, the girls all walked up to a boy with a series of products in hand. Lilah went over to Mason, Halle to Winston, and of course, Angelica to Dylan.

"Alexa, play 'Rich Baby Daddy' by Drake." Lilah said, grinning expectantly.

"BEND THAT ASS OVER"

"LET THAT COOCHIE BREATH"

"SHAKE THAT ASS BITCH, HANDS ON YOUR KNEES"

"HANDS ON YOUR KNEES"

"SHAKE THAT ASS FOR DRAKE, NOW SHAKE THAT ASS FOR ME"

The girls sang out along with the lyrics, and the three boys looked at each other in horror.

"Now, who's excited for some skincare?" Halle asked sarcastically.

𓈒ׂ𐙚 

Angelica put a sheet face mask on Dylan, and a matching one on herself. They took a few instagram pics before taking them off and finishing up with skincare.

Once all of the teens were done with the skincare, they all decided to sit down and watch a movie.

"Noo, can we please not watch a girly movie." Mason rolled his eyes, propping himself up on the couch.

"You're so annoying Mason. Pitch Perfect is an amazing movie." Halle disagreed, cuddling up next to Winston, who didn't seem to be paying attention to the conversation.

"Let's just watch Fast and Furious." Dylan suggested, but no one in the group seemed to like his idea.

"Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World?" Angelica shrugged, sitting down next to Lilah.

"Yes! I love that movie." Lilah said, and before anyone could complain she put the movie one and each one of them sat down, suddenly paying attention.

𓈒ׂ𐙚 

SEPTEMBER 07 2023
INSTAGRAM

@angelicasupersecretspam

liked by lilahholloway07, dylpickle34 and 12,125 othersangelicasupersecretspam dyl let me do his skincare @dylpickle34

angelicasupersecretspam dyl let me do his skincare @dylpickle34

View all 233 comments

dylpickle34 who said i agreed to it ‼️
^angelicasupersecretspam me 🙏

lilahholloway07 saving to camera roll
^angelicasupersecretspam yess 😋

user281 WHAT DID I MISS

user911 SHIP SHIP SHIP
^user922 no her and mason

user373 THAT SHOULD BE ME 😭😭😞😞

Tap to load more...

𓈒ׂ𐙚 

author
been a while
dylan and Angelica are sooooo cute. right ? 🤠
ily thank you for reading
also. only a few more chapters left 🫣

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW 🍒🙈