cupid

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter fourteen 

𓈒ׂ𐙚 

"YOUR COUSIN IS DYLAN HOFFMAN?!?"

Angelica opened the door to Lilah's brothers car. She smiled, closing the door behind her, clutching her phone.

"Hey babe!!" Lilah smiled, turning to look at Angelica.

"Hii!" Angelica said, returning the smile.

"Why is your brother like... kinda hot..?" Lilah giggled, covering her face with her hands. Her hands were covered in an assortment of beautiful rings, and she had long French tip nails with pink bows on them.

"Stop. No." Angelica said, fake-gagging. "Jaeden??"

"Omg stop. Jaeden and Lilah. We'd be so hot together." Lilah joked, laughing alongside with Angelica.

"I'll feed your delusions but not this one. No. God fucking no." Angelica said, laughing.

"Nah, you're right. Mason's better anyways!" Lilah winked, blushing at the thought of Mason. Angelica winced. "He was soooo cute today, Oh my fucking god I was dying inside!!!! His hair, his face, his style.. the baggy jeans.." Lilah said, trailing on and on about Mason.

Angelica just sent her a half-hearted smile. She didn't know why she felt so uncomfortable with Lilah liking Mason. It's not like she liked Mason. No, that wasn't possible. They were friends. JUST friends. But were they even friends? Ever since that text, Mason had been acting weird. He was distant. And sure, she was distant too, but only cause he started it.

"Geli? Helloooo...? We're at Halle's house!!" Lilah said, waiving her perfect hand in front of Angelica's face.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry, just.. blanked out." Angelic said, smiling back at the blonde.

"Yay!!" Lilah said, smiling as Halle stepped into the car. "Halle!!!!!!!!!"

Halle giggled, sitting next to Angelica. "Heyy!!"

"Hi!" Angelica said, trying to sound excited. "You look super cute."

"Awwww thanks girl." Halle said, blushing slightly.

Lilah joined in, complementing Halle. "Yes!! You look stunning."

"Uhm. Have you looked in the mirror recently? You're drop dead gorgeous. Of course Mason is into you." Halle said, winking at Lilah as the blonde's face went red.

"Really.?" Lilah said, covering her face. "Thanks babe!!"

Halle blew a kiss at Lilah, and they giggled together, leaving Angelica feeling completely out of place.

"What about you Angelica? Got a special someone??" Halle asked, smirking at the girl.

"Haha, no." Angelica said, shaking her head.

"What?? No! I don't believe it. Aren't you and Walker Scobell practically dating?" Lilah asked, turning her head and facing the girls.

"Me and Walker?!? Nooo, I mean.. I never looked at him that way.." Angelica said, only ever seeing Walker as a brother-like figure.

"Well- if you don't start, I might!" Lilah winked, joking at the girls. Angelica sent a fake smile at her. "Omg- you know who you'd be perfect for?!? My cousin!" Lilah said, pulling up a photo of a blonde, curly haired boy. "You might know him.."

"YOUR COUSIN IS DYLAN HOFFMAN?!?" Halle asked, squealing at the photo.

"Yepp!!! Our parents are siblings! He's literally at my house, he's staying there while his parents are out in Bali. I totally ship you two Angelica. He's 16." Lilah smiled, closing her phone and putting it back in her pocket.

"Yeah.. I'll think about it." Angelica said, smiling at Lilah. "Thanks."

𓈒ׂ𐙚 

helloooooo
it's been so long im so sorry😭
Short chapter 😔

First day of October !!! = Gilmore girls / gossip girl month !!
Which are you?

Thank you so much for reading and I hop you enjoyed this chapter. More are coming soon 🔜 🔜

Thank you so so so so so so much for 6k views!!!! 💟💗‼️
I'm so grateful !!

New character alert ‼️ DYLAN HOFFMAN
he's so fine
Also- Walker Scobell will become more important from this chapter on 😀

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow ! ILY SO MUCH 🎉🤭😋😍💗🍦🍓💄
EDITED DECEMBER 11 2023