sleepovers

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter twelve

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

" DONT LEAVE ME W WINNIE THE POO 💩🤮🤢 "

After a while of the three girls talking, Scott entered the room and talked a little to everyone.

The cast meetup was almost done, and Lilah decided she had to talk to Mason before it was over. This time, Mason was talking to another guy, with bleached blonde hair.

Lilah slowly made her way to Mason, with Angelica and Halle trailing behind.

"Hi, I'm Lilah." She said, running her hands through her blonde hair.

"Hey, I'm Mason," He said, looking her up and down. Lilah smiled slightly as Angelica just scoffed at him. She still didn't understand why he was mad.

Mason looked over at Angelica, making eye contact with her before switching back to Lilah. He poked his tongue against his cheek in his mouth.

"I'm Winston." The boy with bleached blonde hair said, flashing everyone a toothy smile.

"We should all exchange numbers, and create a group chat." Lilah said, handing her phone to everyone to plug their numbers in. "Perfect!" She said, tucking her phone into her pocket.

The teens all stood next to each other awkwardly for a moment, before Lilah added: "OMG WE SHOULD HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!" Everyone just looked at her with a puzzled expression. "Go home, pack whatever shit you want, and then I'll get my brother to pick you all up and drive you to my house in like.. 2, 3 hours? We can go to Starbucks or whatever the fuck you guys want!" Lilah added, smiling at everyone, especially Mason.

"Oh, uhh. Yeah. That works." Mason said after a brief moment of silence.

"Yayy!!" Lilah said, grabbing his arm as he uncomfortably pulled away.

"That's fine with me," the rest responded.

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

Once Angelica arrived home, she got a message from an unknown group chat.

MESSAGES
(xxx) xxx - xxxx
(www) www - wwww
(111) 111 - 1111
(XXX) XXX - XXXX

Angelica immediately recognized Masons number. She clicked on the notification, taking her to the group chat

MESSAGES
(xxx) xxx - xxxx
(www) www - wwww
(111) 111 - 1111
(XXX) XXX - XXXX

(xxx) xxx - xxxx changed the chat name to HTTYD 🐉🖤🤍

(xxx) xxx - xxxx
hiiiiiii 🤭