the interview

————(un)𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter twenty six 

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒

"wait, Mason!"

Angelica and Mason stood side by side during their interview, a good amount of space between them. She kept fiddling with her necklace, but tried her best to stay still. She didn't want to seem super anxious or anything. She could do this.

"So, what's next for both of you? New movie, new show?" The interviewer asked the pair with a smile. Mason responded first.

"Well, I'd like to take some time to go back to school and everything. I haven't had much time lately to do things for myself. I do have some movies I'm auditioning for, but nothing's set in stone yet." He said, and now it was Angelica's turn to answer.

"Well, I'd say I'm the same way. I'd love to do a TV show though, to switch things up." She faked a smile and let her hands fall to her side.

The interviewer nodded in agreement. "Well, what about dating for you teens? We know you're dating actor Dylan Hoffman, but what about you Mason?"

As soon as the interviewer mentioned Dylan, Angelica felt herself shrink and her mind fill with dreadful thoughts. Mason's eyes found hers, but they weren't comforting. They were... angry?

Angelica tried to explain herself to the interviewer, and to Mason, but it was almost like her body and her mind were in two totally different places at once, and her words were coming out scrambled.

"Well I.. dating me and Dylan Hoffman, no it's.. you see..." her face grew hot in embarrassment, and she tried to compose herself. "Me and Dylan Hoffman aren't exactly dating."

"But you'd be cute together, no?" The interviewer furrowed their brows. That was the last straw, Mason looked like flames were shooting from his eyeballs.

"I'm sorry, I must excuse myself." Mason put on a smile and immediately left the scene.

"Wait, Mason!" Angelica tried to stop him. "sorry!" she said to to the interviewer, and followed Mason, but she was too late.

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

author
hiiii I'm so sorry for the long break 😭😭
I've just been super focused on school and everything
but I'm back! Hopefully for a long time again
Thank you so much for reading

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT
ILY 🩷😚

also wattpad is being super weird, so if the chapter design looks.. strange, that's why!