new friends and new rivals

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter seventeen

𓈒ׂ𐙚 

"Whatever you say. You're the very skilled baker here."

The group stood in the kitchen, answering the few questions on the live and chatting, until the a knock on the front door grabbed their attention.

"It's Dylan," Lilah said, smiling at Angelica. The brunette just gave the blonde girl a half smile, watching as she walked towards the front door, opening it to the curly-haired Dylan Hoffman.

The two headed over to the rest of the group, and Dylan introduced himself to everyone.

He first introduced himself to Winston, dabbing him up. Then he introduced himself to Halle, giving her a fist bump. His gaze was then switched to Angelica, and he immediately looked her up and down. He raised his eyebrows at her, finally meeting her eyes.

"Hey." He said, holding out his hand to shake hers.

"Hi." She responded breathlessly, shaking his hand. "A handshake, really?" She said, skeptically.

"I've gonna make a good first impression, right?" Dylan said, getting a laugh out of the girl. Mason immediately tensed at this, and walked over to introduce himself to Dylan.

"Mason." He said, his voice full of annoyance. He shook Dylan's hand tightly.

"Yoo, what's up.." Dylan said to Mason, giving him a strange look.

Lilah noticed the tension between the two boys, and tried to ignore it. "Let's do the competition!" She quickly said, grabbing a hold of Mason once again, but he couldn't seem to pull his eyes away from Angelica. She ignored it, and brought him to help her collect all of the ingredients.

The group decided to make cupcakes, and each of them would be trying their best to replicate a certain cupcake design they found online.

Angelica and Dylan scrolled together on their phones, trying to find the perfect cupcake design.

"So, what's your... baking experience?" Angelica asked Dylan, leaning over the counter to face him.

"Uhm... none?" He said, avoiding her eyes. "Don't be mad, I swear. You got placed with a very good competition partner." He said, holding his hands up in defense.

"Oh really?" Angelica said, raising her eyebrows at him. Dylan only raised his eyebrows back at her.

"I.. work very well.. under pressure..?" He responded, but it sounded more like a question.

"Right.. good thing I'm a very~ skilled baker." She said jokingly. "Why don't we do this? It looks pretty easy, but it still looks.. fancy enough." She says, showing him a picture on her phone.

"Whatever you say. You're the very skilled baker here." Dylan responded, mocking her.

"Shut up Dylan." She said, rolling her eyes at him. She noticed out of the corner of her eye, Mason staring directly at them. She decided to make him jealous, and scooted over closer to Dylan, whispering in the boys ear: "I have a plan to make us win." Dylan responded to her with a smirk, "I'm in."

𓈒ׂ𐙚 

Hellooooo
New chapter!! There's a bit of a... love square. I love adding drama to this fanfic 😘
I promise, all will end well. Or will it..? 🤪
Thank you for all the love and support, I love you all SO SO SO much. The comments, votes, adding to reading lists, etc all motivate me so fucking much 🩷
merry late Christmas (if you celebrate) 🎄 and HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎆🎊🎈❄️

THANK YOU FOR READING

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW, VOTE AND COMMENT 🤭💗🎀 ILY