truth or dare

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter five

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

"can I steal it from you?"

"Who the fuck are you?" The guy at the door said, "and what the fuck are you doing in my house?"

"Shit, uhm. You're Jaeden." Mason said, pausing before adding "..Angelica's brother."

"And Wyatt.." Wyatt said, sliding over next to Jaeden in the doorway as Mason awkwardly looked at them. They were all somewhat similar in height, Wyatt being slightly taller than all of them. Mason was pretty tall though, being roughly 5"11, but he always said he was 6"0, compared to Angelica who was just 5"3.

"And you are...?" Jaeden asked, obviously not wanting to chat with Mason.

"Uhm. Mason. Mason Thames." Mason said embarrassedly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Your name is Mason, Mason Thames?" Wyatt asked, smirking just slightly.

"No shit Wyatt, it's the dude Geli is starring in that new movie." Jaeden said, punching Wyatt's arm. "What do you think you're doing here?" Jaeden asked Mason sternly.

"Angelica- uhm, she invited me here," Mason said, stuttering, "but- I- I can leave if I have.." he started saying but was interrupted by Angelica who came running down the stairs.

"Are my brothers torturing you?" She asked, pushing Jaeden and Wyatt away, who just rolled their eyes, Mason blushed ever so slightly. "Sorry about them, they can be.. overprotective." Angelica said, taking Masons hand and leading him into the house.

"It's okay- I understand." Mason said, noticing that their hands were still intertwined, but Angelica didn't seem to mind, so he didn't move them.

"Are you idiots just gonna stand there and watch me and Mason like weirdos?" Angelica said, pointing at her brothers.

"No funny business!!" Jaeden said, "Mason. I'm watching you,"

"Oh, shut the fuck up." Angelica said, giggling as she led Mason upstairs to her bedroom.

"Soo.." he said, finally letting go of Angelica's hand as she closed her bedroom door behind them.

"Soo.." she said back, laughing.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" Angelica asked, and Mason agreed. She turned on her TV putting on a random movie and sitting down on her bed, but Mason was still awkwardly standing by the door.

"Are you just going to look like an idiot and stand over there or come and sit next to me?" Angelica asked, patting a spot next to her on the bed. Mason walked over, awkwardly sitting down next to her.

"You're quiet." Angelica said, not really paying attention to the movie.

"I'm just.. really focused on the movie right now." Mason said, sarcastically.

"Sure.." Angelica said, laughing and putting out her phone. "Let's play something."

"What do you wanna play?" Mason asked, turning his position so that he was facing her.