diary entry

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter twenty one

𓈒ׂ𐙚 

February 10 2025
5:46 AM

Today is the premiere of How To Train Your Dragon.
We filmed the movie, me and Mason kissed, and went on with our lives. I realized that what happened with me and Mason was stupid. We're just teenagers, he's just a teenage boy. There wasn't any romance between us, we were just stupid and desperate.

Obviously it still checks out, because I haven't been able to have a long lasting boyfriend that wasn't more than 2 months, but it's not like Mason can either.

Him and Lilah dated. For a while, actually. And they broke up. And now Lilah's dating the new, love of her life, and Mason seems to be with a different girl each month.

Halle and Winston are still dating. Although they've broken up and gotten back together about five times now, but they're still cute. They get into fights, date different people, cry about how much they miss each other, then get back together again, and again, and again.

I realize I hadn't seen Mason since the last day of filming. Not that I mind. It didn't mean anything. At all. But I do wonder about him. I'm technically supposed to still keep following him on insta, and hyping up the movie, but now I'm just tired with it. I see him on TikTok and the other socials every so often, hanging out with Winston or Miguel. I'm still best friends with Madeleine.

What happened between me and Mason was a mistake. And small, stupid, little mistake. So why can't I get Masons cute, annoying, bitchy face out of my head?

Anyways, I have to go get ready. But. See you on the big screens I guess?

Love always,

Angelica Downey ᥫ᭡

𓈒ׂ𐙚 

author
decided to write a quick little diary entry bcs.. why not 🤷‍♀️
fast-forward one and a half years...
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT
ILY ‼️‼️