crazy car rides

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter sixteen

𓈒ׂ𐙚

"if you can't handle the heat- GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN"

Angelica looked at Lilah as if she were speaking a foreign language. "..what?"

Lilah just smiled and nodded, "Can you sit on Mason's lap? Just for the drive back home." Lilah asked. "Don't worry, I won't get jealous." She winked at Angelica, but Angelica just stared at her in confusion.

Mason finally broke the awkward tension. "Angelica. Just sit on my lap. It's only for a few minutes." He said, his voice completely monotone.

"Uhh- ok." The brunette finally said, sitting uncomfortably at the edge of Mason's lap.

Lilah's brother began driving again, and Angelica positioned herself more comfortably on Masons lap. The car ride was completely silent, apart from the faint sounds of TV Girl, Clairo and Drake coming from the aux. Mason was scrolling on TikTok while the girl sat on his lap, completely ignoring everyone in the car.

Suddenly, the car came to an abrupt stop and Angelica felt herself about to crash forwards, but Mason grabbed ahold of her waist. "You ok?" He whispered, quiet enough that only she heard. Angelica nodded her head, her heart racing, both from panic from feeling as if she was about to die, and from Mason holding onto her waist.

Mason held onto her waist the rest of the ride, finally letting go when they arrived at Lilah's house.

"We're here!!" Lilah said, squealing as she hopped out of the car.

The rest followed behind her, all walking up to her front door. Lilah quickly unlocked the door and welcomed everyone inside.

Immediately, a big white dog ran up to the group, friendlily greeting all of them.

"AWW YOUR DOG IS SO CUTE!!" Halle said, kneeling down and petting the dog. Winston joined her, petting the dog too.

"Thanks!!" Lilah said, her face flushed with happiness. "That's Floyd. He just turned 2 years old." Lilah knelt down next to Halle.

"Omg lemme give you a tour!!" Lilah said, jumping up and taking Halle and Angelica's hands, Mason and Winston following closely behind. Lilah pointed out all of the rooms. Her house was massive, and she had a separate guest house and giant backyard too.

"Damn.." Winston said after Lilah finished giving the tour. They were all sitting in her bedroom, Winston and Mason sitting in bean bags while the girls all laid on Lilah's bed.

The group spend a decent amount of time on their phones, before Lilah stood up, convincing everyone to bake with her in the kitchen.

"Omg we should go live too!!" Halle said, smiling. "Angelica you go live. Cause you have the most followers."

Angelica got embarrassed, but started a live anyways. "Heyy everyone!!" She said, and the group all entered the screen. The chat was immediately flooded with different comments, all pointing out that they were all hanging out. Everyone seemed to be very excited for 'How To Train Your Dragon'.

"Ok, so.. we're gonna be doing some baking." Lilah said to the live, smiling and clasping her hands together. "Wait, you know what we should do? We should split up into pairs and do like a competition thingy!!" She said, and grabbed onto Mason immediately. "Wanna be my partner Mase?" He agreed, and said something to her that only she could hear. She giggled, but then brought her attention back to the live.

user556 OMG LILAH AND MASON ARE DATING?!?!?

user222 what happened to masonxangelica

user082 NO HIM AND ANGELICA

user112 stop why would Lilah and mason be so cute together

user772 🙈🙈🙈

user175 NEW SHIP ?!?

user765 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Lilah laughed at the comments. "Omg look Mason, they're all shipping us." She smiled at him, and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Wonder why.." He said, raising his eyebrow.

Halle gave Lilah a knowing look, "ok, you two can flirt some other time. Let's get this competition started. Me and Winston are a team, and you two are going DOWN." Winston smiled, rolling up his sleeves.
"If you can't handle the heat-"

"GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN" both Winston and Halle said, laughing to each other.

Angelica just felt herself distancing from the group, until their attention was brought back to her.

"Oh my gosh, what about you Geli?" Halle said, thinking to herself. "You could join me and Winston? He has literally no cooking or baking abilities, so we need all the help we can get." Winston frowned at her.

"Oh, no, that wouldn't be fair. I can be a judge..?" Angelica asked, not wanting to participate anymore.

"What! No, you're playing." Lilah said, her arm linked with Masons. "You should play with my cousin. Dylan Hoffman!!" The blonde said. The whole chat began blowing up about the fact that Lilah was cousins with Dylan.

"Are you sure- I don't need.." Angelica began saying, but was interrupted by the sound of Lilah's phone dialing Dylan's number.

"Don't worry about it," Lilah said, comforting the girl. "Plus, I totally ship you two." She said, winking at Angelica. Masons grip on her tightened, only making Lilah giggle.

user373 OMG DYLAN IS COUSINS WIRH LILAH

user722 NO FUCJINF WAY

user492 I wanna be shipped with Dylan Hoffman 😭😭

user917 🤭😳🤭🫣

user571 MASON AND LILAH ARE SO CUTE

user282 MASON AND ANGELICA SHIPPED 4 LIFE 

Lilah ended the call with him, smiling to Angelica. "Ok, he's coming.." she giggled.

𓈒ׂ𐙚

AUTHOR
it's been so long and I'm so sorry 😭😭 I honestly just don't have a celeb crush on mason anymore, but I promise I WILL FINISH THIS STORY. I've been updating it and stuff, and finally posted 😌 more chapters will be on the way 🌷🍃💗
DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW 🐱