the fight

————(un)𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter twenty seven

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒

"Aww, are you mad I took your girl?"

Mason ran towards Dylan, and nothing could stop him now. He was more than angry. He was furious.

"Hey Dylan." He said, tapping Dylan's shoulder, and causing the curly haired boy to turn around and look at him.

Dylan looked confused, before he noticed the dark, emotionless expression on Mason and a smirk appeared on his lips. "Oh, hey. Mason, right?" He held out his hand to shake Mason's, but the boy ignored him.

"Aww, mad I took your girl?" He fake smiled, and Mason just rolled his eyes in response. "But she wasn't really your girl to begin with, was she?"

That was it. Mason could take it any longer. He launched his fist straight into Dylan's face, a bloody mess now in the place of his nose. But he wasn't done. "Thats- what you fucking get," He muttered, punching Dylan after every word. "For messing with me."

Dylan laid on the ground, a jumble of his own blood and Mason's. He let out a low chuckle, clutching his stomach with bloody hands. "Aww, poor Mason."

Mason punched Dylan's face again, his knuckles red and covered in blood. Dylan attempted to throw a punch, but he missed, and barely hit just above Mason's eye.

Angelica could only stand there and watch. She was both in awe, and completely disturbed. She finally came to her senses, running over to Mason to stop him from beating Dylan to a pulp. As much as she wanted that for Dylan, the whole world would always remember Mason for this.

"Mason, stop!" She said, grabbing him and trying to pull him away from Dylan's motionless body.

"Not- till- im- done-" he panted, punching again and again.

"I'm fucking serious Mason. Stop it right now." She pushed Mason off of him, and crossed her arms.

"What. Are you angry I beat up your boyfriend?" Mason said, the smallest smile on his lips. Even if he couldn't have Angelica, at least he got to beat up Dylan.

"No.. Mason. He's.. not my boyfriend." Angelica frowned, and let out a sigh. Why did Mason have to be looking at her like this? Reminding her of how much she missed him.

"Oh really?" Mason smirked. Despite his bloody knuckles and black eye, he seemed... fine?

"Shut up." She embarrassedly let out, breaking eye contact.

Mason grabbed her chin with his finger and lifted it so that she'd be looking into his eyes again. "You're really pretty, you know that?"

She couldn't speak. She was looking into his warm brown eyes and they looked welcoming.

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and she didn't even care about the blood anymore. But the happy moments couldn't last forever. The paparazzi swarmed around the teens, and Angelica leaned into Mason's tall, protective figure. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and led her away from the flashing lights.

"Where to?" He asked, his face only being illuminated by the moon above them.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Is all she said to him.

"Not more beautiful than you." He responded.

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒

author
😭😭😭😭
it's the end of an era

so this is where I was planning on ending the story, although I might have a cute little epilogue/ending chapter. I want to thank you all so much for all the love and joy that I got from this book. It wouldn't have been this if it weren't for all of you. I love you all so much.

THANK YOU FOR READING
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT 🩷🩷🩷