brothers are annoyimg

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter seven

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

"wyatt and jaeden. i know you're in here dipshits"

Angelica shuffled out of Masons grasp, lifting herself from the couch. Mason still wanted to cuddle on the couch, which made Angelica blush, but she had to murder her brothers first.

"WYATT AND JAEDEN GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW. I DONT WANT TO COME AND GET YOU MYSELF." Angelica yelled at the top of her lunges, causing Mason to get up and walk over to her.

"Geli. Please, it's too early for this." Mason said, wrapping his hands around her shoulders to try and drag her back to the couch, but she took his hands away.

"No. I need to beat up my fucking brothers right now. They're being pussies." She said, crossing her arms.

"Geliiiii," Mason said, dragging out the 'I', "you can beat them up later."

"I'm doing it now." She said, marching upstairs to try and find her brothers, Mason slowly following after her. "Come out come out wherever you are motherfuckers!" Angelica said, looking around to see them. Suddenly, she heard a faint rustling sound coming from Wyatt's bedroom.

"Geli-" Mason said, but Angelica just put her hand over his mouth to stop him from talking. Mason licked her hand and she sent him a disgusted look, wiping her hand on her pajama pants before entering Wyatt's bedroom.

"Wyatt and Jaeden. I know you're in here dipshits." She said, looking all over his room before finally opening his closet to see the both of them huddled between some clothes.

"Trying to tell me something?" Angelica said plainly, trying not to show any anger.

"Shut up." Wyatt said, exiting the closet with Jaeden following closely behind.

"Hey Mason," Jaeden said, and Mason just sent him a scared wave before Angelica glared at him to stop.

"Delete the fucking post." Angelica said to her brothers, trying to remain calm.

"You're not.. mad..?" Jaeden asked, just as confused as the other 2 guys.

"Oh no. I'm not mad." Angelica said, inching closer to him. "IM FUCKING PISSED."

"Shit." Jaeden said.

"Geli- the picture is cute." Mason said, walking over to her and wrapping his hands around her shoulders, towering over her.

"If it's cute or not- thousands of people can see this, and people make assumptions." Angelica said, to both her brothers and Mason. "I don't want stupid articles talking about how we're dating or some shit."

"Angelica, that won't happen." Mason said, letting go to turn and face her.

"How do you fucking know?" Angelica asked, looking at Mason.

"I won't let them." Mason said, hugging Angelica. His hands moved to her waist, and her hands moved to his neck. Angelica nuzzled her face into his neck, whispering a soft 'thank you' into his ear.

At this, Mason shot Jaeden and Wyatt a look that read 'get the fuck out of here before she tries to beat you up'. Jaeden and Wyatt started leaving the room, before the door was suddenly opened and two figures stood with big smiles on their faces. "WE'RE BACK!!"

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

Super short chapter, but I wanted to release another one today because.. I'm bored. 🤷‍♀️
I honestly might even release a 3rd chapter today if I feel like it 💗🤭

THANKS FOR READING !!
‼️DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT , IT HELPS OUT SO MUCH!! ‼️

I notice so many readers (which I love, don't get me wrong) but so few people vote or comment, and I don't wanna be that person lol, but could you please vote & comment?! It helps me out SOOOOOO MUCH and I am so grateful for everyone here. 💕💖

THANK YOU FOR 500+ READS 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
EDITED DECEMBER 11 2023