6 am

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter twenty two

𓈒ׂ𐙚

"why are your brothers kinda..."

Angelica scrolled relentlessly on TikTok. She knew she should've been getting ready, but it was only six in the morning, and she wasn't required to be at the premiere until 4:30 P.M.

The house was sound asleep. Her father was out filming for the day, and wouldn't be able to make it to her premiere, as per usual. But both Wyatt and Jaeden said they'd be her dates, since she was sadly dateless once again.

The brunette girl found herself watching Mason's TikTok's. She didn't mean to, they just popped up on her fyp, and she clicked his account and couldn't seem to stop watching them.

It had been over a year since they had seen each other, and she needed to remind herself of all his red flags. He was a bitch. He was mean. He ignored her. Hmm.. what else? She thought to herself.

Suddenly, she heard a loud bang come from downstairs and sudden running, until the sounds got louder and louder, and her two best friends were now barging themselves into her bedroom.

"HIII!!!" The two girls yelled, launching onto the bed. They pulled Angelica into a big hug, and she almost felt tears brim her eyes. She needed this.

"Shay, Maddy, what are you two doing here? You're.. you're not supposed to be here!" She turned her phone off, embarrassed for wasting her time doom-scrolling on TikTok, specifically Mason's.

"What? You ddint actually think we would let you get ready for the premiere without us, right?" The blonde exclaimed, breathlessly.

"Shay-"

"You need this." Madeleine reassured the girl, and pulled her into a second hug. "Plus.. we were also invited!!"

The three girls shared a squeal, jumping up and down on Angelica's bed, but of course, Jaeden and Wyatt had to come in and ruin the fun.

"What. The- Fuck." Jaeden and Wyatt both said together, and all three girls just rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"None of your beeswax." The brunette said, but couldn't contain her excitement. "MADDY AND SHAY ARE COMING TO THE PREMIERE!!"

"Congrats. Now can you please refrain from yelling in my ears at six in the morning?" Jaeden covered his ears.

"Whatever you say buttface." Angelica smiled at them sarcastically, both boys going to fluff up her messy bed hair before leaving the room, not even bothering to close the door on their way out.

"FUCK YOU GUYS." She yelled as she closed the door for them. "Anyways..."

Both Madeleine and Shay looked at each other, before looking back at Angelica. "Why are your brothers kinda..." Shay began to say, and Angelica immediately threw a pillow at her face.

"Stop. Stop. I'm gonna fucking kill myself." The brunette said, pretending to cry.

"That what I've been saying all along!!!" Madeleine looked at Shay, the two girls sharing a smile. They looked at Angelica and noticed her death glare. "But that's beside the point..."

𓈒ׂ𐙚

author
another chapter! Shay and Maddy are back , finally
thank you so so so so much for 25k reads! Ily so much
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT 😚