drama, drama and even more drama

————(un)𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter twenty five 

𓈒ׂ𐙚

"she's dating me."

The group of five left the limo, immediately bombarded with paparazzi. The flashing lights blinded Angelica, and she forced herself to keep moving forwards.

Her friends and brothers went in the opposite direction, while she was left stranded, surrounded by the paparazzi. What great friends. She thought.

She noticed Lilah Holloway to her left, standing next to her boyfriend, some blonde guy whom Angelica had noticed in a movie or two, while being interviewed by a pair of paparazzi.

Then there was Halle Clarke and Winston Campbell on her right, both standing side by side, his arm wrapped around her waist as they took photos for the press together.

But Mason Thames was... no where to be seen.

She let out a sigh of relief she didn't realize she had been holding in, and pulled herself together. The paparazzi found their way back to her, and interviewers of all sorts. She put on a smile, fixing up her hair while she looked one at a time into each of the cameras.

"Angelica Downey! Where is your father tonight?"

"What was it like filming with Mason Thames?"

"Who are you currently dating as of 2025?"

"Were the dating allegations between you and Walker Scobell true?"

"Tell us how it was working with the director!"

Angelica couldn't keep up. All the questions, the microphones forced in her face, the flashing cameras getting every single angle, even her bad ones.

"Well, my father is busy filming his next upcoming film." She answered.

"And Mason Thames was a delight to work with." What a lie. She thought, but she couldn't just tell the press that.

"It was absolutely wonderful working with the director, and it was a really nice team. It's hard to come across such a good community of people all working in one place. This was a one-of-a-kind opportunity." She smiled into the cameras. "And when it comes to dating allegations well-,"

Suddenly she was interrupted. A tall figure stood behind her, putting their hands on her shoulders.

"Angelica, I hoped I would spot you here." The person whispered in her ear, but loud enough for it to catch on camera, and she almost wished she didn't recognize the voice. At least it wasn't Mason.

"Dylan!" The brunette girl said, putting her hands around his neck to pull him into a light hug. He let his hands wrap around her lower waist.

"And as far as the dating allegations go, she's dating me." The boy said into the mic, dragging himself and Angelica away from the paparazzi before she could protest his answer.

Once they were far enough from the cameras, he let go of her, a disgusting smirk planted on his lips.

"What? What the fuck was that Dylan!" She said, stepping away from him. "We're... not dating."

"Aww princess, but why?" He said, stepping closer towards her.

She just looked back at him with horror. "What? We... we haven't seen each other for months, we're not dating, we never did..."

Before he could respond to her, Halle pulled her away from him, claiming that they were taking a cast photo, and needed Angelica to stand beside Mason. Mason.

His piercing brown eyes stared deep into hers, for what felt like hours upon hours. Eyes that once warmly gazed into her own, that now only stared at hers coldly.

"Angelica!" Lilah exclaimed, running over to hug the girl. Angelica was left in a trace. First Dylan now this? "Where were you?"

"Oh uh.. just over there." She said breathlessly, pointing to a small area in the corner.

"Well, we're taking a cast photo, and then you and Mason have to do an interview together." The blonde rolled her eyes when she said Mason's name. "Good luck." The girl whispered in her ear, leaving her to walk by herself to Mason's side.

She slowly made her way to Mason, some of the other cast surrounding them.

"Closer.." the paparazzi said to the teens, and Mason put an arm loosely around her waist, pulling her closer as the cameraman requested.

"Sorry," he whispered, which only made her more confused.

She wanted to respond, but the paparazzi had already begun taking photos, so she just put on a smile and let her thoughts wander.

𓈒ׂ𐙚 

author
idk this chapter feels kinda rushed, and I don't really love it... but it's ok. im just not super good at writing angst ig.
also Dylan is a bit.. gross. I don't actually think of him like this in real life just fyi, it's only for the purpose of the story. He's a cutie pie 🙈

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING 😽😽

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT 🤗