Chapter 3

"Hey (Y/N)~ Wakey wakey~" A voice said, making you snap out of your unconsciousness. You groaned, opening your tired (E/C) eyes, only to find the blindfolded man, Gojo, hovering above you. You gasped, not expecting that as the first thing you wake up to, and immediately shoot up out of bed and throw a pillow at him. However, his little barrier stopped it from hitting him, much to your dismay.

"Fuck!" You sighed angrily, remembering what he did earlier. "Why are you here at this hour? In fact, where did you take me?"

"Ugh, you really ask a lot of questions. I took you to the High School I was talking about earlier. And I'm here to wake you up, which I did."

You frowned.

"Now, here are these~," He handed you a small bag. You peeked inside and saw neatly folded clothes. "These are your uniforms." Gojo said. "Change into them and meet me outside your room." With that, the blindfolded man left, leaving you all by yourself.

You stared down at the clothes again before undressing and putting them on. It was a simple cute uniform with black as the base color and a golden pin. It also had a small white hoodie built into it. You looked at yourself in a small mirror in your room.

'I still need answers on why I'm here. Maybe Gojo-sensei has an idea?'

"Yo, (Y/N). Ya ready yet?"

'Speak of the devil.'

"Coming!" You quickly opened the door and smiled. "How do I look?" You ask. "Great!" He gave you a thumbs up and grinned. "Now it's time for you to meet you classmates! Come along!"

He led you down endless hallways while explaining everything there is to know about this world. When he started to explain what curses are again, you remembered that someone else was with you yesterday. It was a boy, wasn't it?

"Uh, excuse me Gojo-sensei," You quietly interrupted, making him hum and turn his head toward you. "Wasn't there another kid I met yesterday?" "Oh, you mean Yuta? Yeah, he's joining you guys today as well. Isn't that great!"

"Is he in the classroom?" You ask, brightening up a little after hearing that the boy will be in your class. "Uh...no not yet. I was gonna go get him as soon as I drop you off at the classroom." Your sensei responded before sliding open two doors and cheerfully bouncing in.

"Good morning my dear pupils!" Gojo-sensei basically screamed. "We have two new students today! First off, here's (Y/N)....uh..." He looks over to you. "What's your last name?"

You deadpan and so do the others in the room. "It's (L/N)." You respond. Gojo-sensei gives you a nod and looks back at the others. "(L/N)-san!" Your teacher then pushes you to the center of the room. "Say hi and get to know eachother better while I go and get the other."

You awkwardly looked at the other kids in the room. "Uh...hi?" You say, slightly raising your hand.

"Hey," The only girl besides you spoke up. Her eyes judgingly looked you up and down. "Fight any curses yet? You seem like you did."

You gulped. Her eyes expectantly pierced your nervous ones, waiting for an answer. "Not yet." You mumbled shyly, making her scoff and roll her eyes. "Of course you don't." She mutters sarcastically. "Has suffocating cursed energy radiating off of her but has never excorsised a curse." Her tone was almost...jealous like?

"Maki-san, don't scare her already." Said the...panda? You scrunch up your eyebrows and widen your eyes. 'No way...a talking panda? Isn't this a school!?' It looked at you. "Allow me to introduce everyone. I'm Panda. And yes, I'm an animal."