Chapter 7

"Hey, what's up Yuta?" You ask, noticing that he looks a bit wary today. The first years were going back to the classroom after spending almost three full hours outside in the blazing heat training.

Yuta looks at you and shrugs. "I don't know, I just feel like something is...off."

Panda, who was eavesdropping on your conversation, turned around. "It's probably your imagination." He said. "Most definitely."

"Fish flakes." Imumaki said. Then Panda turned back around and walked up to Maki and Inumaki.

"Wait, but guys-" Yuta said, but Panda only waved him off. "You're awareness of cursed energy is whack." He said.

"Rika's almost always with him, though, so that's why his senses are off." Maki butt in, not even bothering to look behind her.

"Tuna."

You looked at the retreating backs of the others and then to Yuta, shrugging apologetically and waited for him to catch up. "I just don't understand why I feel this way." He said.

"Well, would you look at that." You heard Maki say. "I guess Yuta can be right sometimes."

You wondered what she meant until you heard flapping noises. You looked up and your eyes widened at the sight of a large pelican swooping down and stopping infront of Panda, Maki, and Inumaki. A man whom you've never met before jumped down from its leg and smiled.

"Shit, he looks like trouble." You said to Yuta, who nodded in return. You both ran over to the others' sides.

"Must be an intruder." Maki whispered to you all, grabbing her weapon and holding it tightly. Panda, who was readying his knuckles, nodded in agreement. "I've never seen a curse like that before." "Salted fish roe." Inumaki took down his collar.

"Wow, that's a pretty big bird." You say, watching the people jump out of the curses' mouth.

"Ah, still the same as ever, I see." The man said, walking over to you five.

"Wow, so this is Tokyo!" One of the girls who came from the pelican exclaimed, looking around. "So...country like!"

"Nanako...that was pretty rude." Another girl said, holding a stuffed animal to her chest.

The other girl, who you assumed was Nanako, looked at the girl. "What do you mean? Don't you think so, too?"

"Who are they...?" You ask, looking at the others just as one of them said "Ooh, a panda! How cute!".

"Hey, who are you guys?" Panda speaks up. "Mr. Yuta won't forgive intruders!" "Huh!?" Yuta exclaims, confused.

"You better get out of here before Mr. Yuta kicks your asses!" Maki yells.

"What-!?" Yuta looks at the three, then at you. You hesitate, before smiling and patting his shoulder, not knowing what else to do.

Suddenly, the man appeared before you two and smiled. "Pleasure to finally meet you, Okkotsu. Same goes for you too, (L/N)." He held out his hand to shake. "Oh, uh-h...nice to meet you too." Yuta stammered, taking his hand. You, however, stayed quiet and unmoving.

"I'm Suguru Geto." The man, Geto, continues. "I've noticed that you two have quite the fantastic powers, which I simply cannot let go to waste." He looks over at you and wraps an arm around your shoulders, then did the same to Yuta, before continuing. "Do you know what's wrong with the world today?"

He waits for an answer, which neither of you give, and sighs. "The problem is that Jujutsu Sorcerers have to work in the shadows to save regular, weak people. You see...its a paradox that makes the strong submit to the weak! That's ubsurd, isn't it?"