Chapter 14

"Whoa! That was so cool, (L/N)!"

You turned away from your mannequin opponent to look at the pink haired boy. His mouth was open wide, his brown eyes sparkling with amazement.

Your flames died down a little bit after you 'excorsised' the inanimate mannequin and smiled, walking over to Yuji and sitting down right next to him. "You're technique is so amazing, (L/N)! I wish I could have yours!"

You took a sip of your water and shrugged. "Eh, it has some downsides. Like how I can't exert that much flames or else I can burn myself. I haven't mastered my technique yet."

"But when you do, you'll be unstoppable!" Yuji pat your back, making you blush, pushing your shirt up to hide it. "T-thanks..."

"That's a very good technique indeed..."

"What was that, Yuji?" Your eyebrows furrowed, looking over at him. 'Strange...that didn't sound like him. And he didn't move his mouth.' Realization hit you like a bullet, and you drew in a quick breath. 'Could it be...-'

"Uh, sorry, but that's not me." Yuji muttered. "That's...."

A mouth popped up on Yuji's cheek, and the slash under his eyes opened up to showcase glowing red orbs piercing yours. You slightly stiffened. 'Shit. Should I tell Gojo? What happens if he takes control-'

"You're really good." The curse complimented you. "I haven't seen that much potential in a while...it's going to be fun killing you."

Sukuna flashed you a grin, his sharp teeth glistening. Yuji sighed and clamped a hand around the mouth, muffling the King of Curses.

"He tends to pop up at times." Yuji informed you. "And sorry about what he said."

You shook your head, regaining confidence. "Eh, I'm alright. He doesn't seem too strong, considering how he was eventually defeated and put away for over 1,000 years."

Sukuna's mouth appeared on Yuji's hand, pissed off. "You fucking brat! It took years for them to seal me!"

You shushed him by pinching his mouth together. "Shut the fuck up, King of Shit." You hissed. "I'll have you know that you'll be the first I'll kill, along with that albino from the Gojo Clan!"

At that, Sukuna left. Yuji stared down at the ground in complete silence. You looked around, not knowing what to say.

"Hey, (L/N)?" His soft voice broke through the ongoing breeze, scattering your (H/C) hair strands all around your face. "Please, help me become strong."

At this, you looked at him. "Strong?" You repeated. He nodded aggressively. "Uh huh! You're really talented, always keeping a level head and very collective, might I add organized. I want to be like you. I want to be strong. So please..." He stood up, his fist clenched infront of him. "Help me be the strongest I can be!"

You stared at him, processing everything. "You want me...to help you?" He hummed in agreement. You cracked a smile and stood up too. "Alright fine. But you better catch up with me first."

"Alright!" Yuji took your hand and ran forward to the others who had gathered around, presumably for another mission. You smiled, squeezing his hand just a little tighter.

{•○•○•○•○•}

The five of you stood infront of a large reform school that was blocking the Sun. Not like the Sun would be glaring at you if it wasn't, though, for it was a dark and dreary day.