Chapter 15

Your heart skipped a beat as the King of Curses laughed maliciously at you. Fushiguro slowly came to your side and gently pushed you behind him in an effort to keep you as far away from the beast as he could.

"Oh come now, I'm in a great mood. Don't be so scared. I just want to chat." He said, taking a step towards you two. "Don't move!" You yelled, flames running up and down your arms. He stopped for a second, then put his hands in his pocket, still grinning. "Y'know, this is most definitely payback at him for using me without a restraint. He's having a hard time swapping places, giving me the perfect time to do this...-"

Sukuna ripped open Yuji's shirt, throwing it onto the ground. He then placed his hand over where Yuji's heart is before plunging it in. You gasped, eyes widening at the sight. Blood gushed out onto the ground in a large pile. You could hear the squlching noises of organs moving around until Sukuna found what he wanted. There was a ripping noise and out came Yuji's heart.

"St-top!" You shouted. 'Damn it! Why can't I move!? Do something!'

Blood dripped down Sukuna's mouth. He held Yuji's heart infront of him as if it were a prized trophy he earned. The heart pumped fast until it eventually slowed down and stopped working.

"I'll be taking this brat hostage!" The curse yelled happily. "I can live without this, but that boy can't! He'll die right on the spot! Oh, how glorious!"

He rummaged through his pant pocket until he picked out one of his fingers. "And, just to make sure..." Sukuna plopped the finger in his mouth and swallowed it, wiping off the blood. His red eyes were fixated on you the entire time.

"Now that I'm free, I guess you can be scared now." He sharpened his claws. "I'll kill you."

"Yuji will come back." Fushiguro spoke up. "That's who he is. Even if he dies, he'll still do it. To save us."

Sukuna laughed. "You overestimate him. He's just a dipshit who's strangely stronger than some. Just a while ago the brat was crying his eyes out on the verge of death. He was such a mess."

You looked down at Yuji's arm, seeing that his hand had regenerated. 'So he can use cursed reverse.' Your flames grew a little higher. Fushiguro summoned Nue, looking straight at you, waiting for any response. 'Sukuna must have taken some damage if his hosts' heart is gone.'

"Nue! Attack!" Fushiguro yelled, grabbing your hand a running to the side. "Let's make use of this space, yeah?" Sukuna said, dodging the giant bird's attacks. While Sukuna was occupied with the shikigami, you ran full speed at him from behind and grabbed his neck. He turned around and stopped your other hand from hitting his face. You burnt his neck and fell back.

"Oh, come on! Use more of your energy!" His taunts made you angrier. You ran at him again and tried to punch him, but he dodged each and every one. Sukuna got ahold of your hand and flipped you over, making you land on your back with a thud. You groaned on impact and laid still. 'Where the fuck was Fushiguro!?'

Sukuna stood above you, relishing in your state. "Aw, is that all you got?" He mocked. "I was expecting something better."

"Monster serpent!"

The ground shook beneath you. Sukuna's eyes widened slightly as a large serpent shot up from the ground below him and rendered him unmoving as it brought him high in the air. Fushiguro came to your aid and picked you up bridal style.