Chapter 11

"Under jujutsu laws, I hereby declare you as a curse, and will excorsise you!"

°°°

"What do you mean?" Yuji asked, confused. "I feel fine." He looked at Megumi's injuries. "And I also think you and I should get to a hospital soon."

'Is this the curse speaking, or the boy? Agh, I don't know what to do!' The flames increased in your palms.

"What happened?"

You turned around at the sound of your teacher's voice. "Gojo-sensei-?"

He nodded and held up a hand. "Yo."

"What're you doing here?" You asked, the flames dying down. "Well, I wasn't going to come, but the higher-ups wanted me to check in after they heard about the special grade object. But man, Megumi, you're pretty beat up." He took out his phone and began snapping pictures. "Gotta show this to the second years! Hehehehe!" Megumi groaned and look the other way.

"Now then, where is the special grade object?" He asked, scrolling through his photos.

"Uh..." Yuji's hand went up to his mouth. "I kind of....ate it."

Gojo gave him the 'Are-you-shitting-me-right-now' face and walked closer toward Yuji. "Seriously?" He asked, and Yuji nodded. "Seriously."

Gojo inched closer to Yuji's face, seemingly studying the poor confused boy. After a second, he laughed. "Damn, it really did combine with you. That's funny."

You raised an eyebrow. "How the hell is that supposed to be funny, sensei?"

Gojo looked at you and smiled. "I have a weird sense of humor."

You rolled your eyes at Gojo's comment and sighed, sitting down on the roof as Gojo asked Yuji questions.

Your teacher then started to stretch. "Well then, give us ten seconds with Sukuna. Once those seconds are up, come back to us."

"But...-" "Don't worry, I'm the strongest." (📦👁)

He handed you a bag. "Here, hold these for me, will ya (L/N)?" You looked in it. "What's in it?"

"Kikufuku." Gojo grinned. Megumi took a peak, a tick mark on his forehead. "And no, it's not a souvenir. I'm going to eat those on the bullet train."

You noticed Sukuna jump into the air. "Sensei! Watch ou-!" Dust circled all over you, making you cough. You swat at the air to clear the dust but was met with a red eye. Sukuna's red eye.

You summoned your flames, ready to fight him just in case, until you saw Gojo sitting on him.

He whispered something in Sukuna's ear, which you thought made the curse mad, for he started to try and attack Gojo. Yet he was too quick and dodged all of the curses' incoming blows.

"You guys are always a pain in the ass, no matter which era!" Sukuna growled, hurling rocks in your direction.

You flinched and so did Megumi, but Gojo stood infront of you two and caught them all with his powers. "7...8...9...and 10. That should do it."