~Christmas Special~

The halls of Tokyo Prefectrual Jujutsu High School were decked out in festive decorations as the holidays drew near. Everyone was filled with joy and happiness as the days went by.

You, however, were in a panick.

Being a procrastinator had its ups and downs, yet this was not a good thing. You failed to figure out who liked what and actually buy the presents, and now there are only 2 days left until the gift exchange. And here you were, panicking and not ready in the slightest. As I said, being a procrastinator had its ups and downs.

Currently, you were with Itadori watching your favorite holiday movie. Well, at least Itadori was. You were scrolling on your phone, frantically making a list on your notes of the people you need to buy for. Which was everyone.

Itadori

Megumi

Gojo

Nobara

Maki

Inumaki

Panda

You sighed and slumped into the couch, making Itadori hum in confusion and turn to face you, peeking at your phone. "Oh, what's that?" You jumped up straight, lost in your thoughts, and quickly hid your phone in your pocket, blushing embarrassingly. "Oh, nothing..." You muttered.

"You forgot about the gift exchange, didn't you."

"...yes." You groan and bury your head in your hands. "I don't know what to do or who likes what!"

Itadori tilts his head in wonder. "What if I help you?" You perk up at his offering. "You mean it?" "Yeah, of course! You're my friend, (L/N)!" Itadori beams brightly as you cry tears of joy on the inside. 'How can he be such an angel!?'

"Alright then, if you insist," You got up and shut the TV off. Itadori jumped up and took your hand in his, running out the basement door. He was quite fast, and you barely could keep up.

"Ahh-! Hey, stop running so fast-t! This isn't a damn race!"

He laughed and only ran faster, running out of the high school and tagging down a taxi. Once the two of you situated yourselves and told the driver your location, you pulled out your phone.

"Okay, so let's start with the easiest I know of." You swiped to your contacts and tapped on Nobara. Recently, she had sent you a photo of a cute dress that she was looking at and practically gushed at how beautiful it would look on her. "I think she found this at that boutique at the end of the street near Ono's Cafe." You told Itadori. He nodded firmly and peeked over your shoulder again. "Okay, who else?"

"Well, I don't know what to get Megumi, Maki, or Panda. I think Inumaki likes that place called Sushi Yuu, so maybe a gift card there? And Gojo likes sweets, so maybe I can buy a variety of them and put them in a little basket." You nodded to youself, smiling in victory over getting three people down. "Now, the only problem is Megumi, Maki, and Panda."

Itadori patted your shoulder. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there. For now, let's focus on the other three. In fact, we're already at the boutique."

You got out of the car and stood infront of the doors leading to the store. It was not that big, but cute, with pink walls and flowers everywhere. A register was set up in the middle where a worker was helping a customer. There were only a couple people shopping, which was perfect for your social anxiety. Quietly, you and your partner slipped into the store.