Chapter 16

You knocked on Gojo's dorm room once you and Nobara came back from the cafe. You wanted to tell your teacher of your encounter immediately, and since he had no mission today, you figured that this was the right time. The thought that Geto was still alive worried you. You couldn't defeat him and Yuta barely could, so what if he comes back? Would he be stronger?

And what about those stitches around his forehead...?

You knocked on the door again when no one answered your first one. "Gojo?" You called into the house. You heard loud footsteps running up from presumably his basement and Gojo's head popped out from the door.

You stood back as he grinned. "Oh yay! My favorite student!" He exclaimed. "What are you doing at Great Teacher Gojo's dorm?" He tilted his head to the side a little, blocking out the open door to his basement.

"So it's kind of a long story," You began. He nodded and motioned for you to start talking, which you did. "So Nobara and I went out yesterday to a cafe-" Gojo faked shock and gasped. "Did you two become friends! That's amazing!"

You flipped a strand of hair out of your face and nodded. "Yeah, but that's not what I wanted to tell you. While we were at the cafe, three curses walked past us-"

Crash!

"Ah, stupid cursed doll!"

You were about to brush off the person's yells, assuming it was Gojo's friend or shit, but when the man yelled again, you recognized the voice.

"Yuji!?"

Gojo, who was holding his breath after the first yelp, cursed and held you back from entering his dorm. "Yuji? No, he's dead. (L/N), are you okay?"

However, you found and opening and slipped past him, the thought of Yuji still alive filling up your mind. Gojo's shouts and threats of suspension fell on deaf ears as you descended down the stairs, looking around for the supposedly deceased boy.

The TV was blaring with some psychological horror movie on, and infront of it sat a couch. On the couch was a teenager; Yuji Itadori, the guy who you saw get killed just about a week ago.

Joy overflowed your senses as you ran to him and gave him a hug. "Oh my fucking gosh, Yuji!"

Yuji was taken aback by your presence and yelped as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "(L/N-N), what are you doing here?"

"I thought you were dead! I saw Sukuna rip out your heart and throw it onto the grass! I saw you fall and heard your last breath! How the fuck are you still alive!?"

From behind, Gojo sighed and pulled you off of Yuji. "Tsk-tsk-tsk. (L/N), didn't your parents teach you the importance of eloquence and manners? Running into my dorm and not taking off your shoes is unmature and rude."

You scoffed and ignored his taunt. "Why is Yuji here? What kind of sick game are you playing, Gojo?"

He chuckled at your response, his grin never faltering, and lounged on his couch. "Well, you see, Yuji magically came back to life, and I didn't want the higher ups to know, so I kept him hidden away from everyone."

Yuji smiled apologetically at you and pat the cushion next to him. You reluctantly sat down at stared at him. He also stared at you too, albeit confused and scared. "Uh, (L/N)?"

Without warning, you raised your hand and poked his soft cheek. He jumped a little and slowly scooted away, blushing. "Why'd you do that!?" 

You shrugged and brung your knees to your chest. "I don't know. It just kinda feels weird that you're alive." And with a little bit of thought, you added, "This feels like a joke Gojo would pull."