Four

HAPPY 1989TV DAY BITCHESSSS LITERALLY SCREAMING AND CRYING
THE COVER IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL
HER SMILE
I CANT
AAAAAAAAAAH
SHES SO POOKIEBEAR
IM SO EXCITED
AAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 1989TV DAY BITCHESSSS LITERALLY SCREAMING AND CRYINGTHE COVER IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL HER SMILEI CANTAAAAAAAAAAHSHES SO POOKIEBEARIM SO EXCITEDAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤏 🤏 🤏

yall claiming tracks? I'll start.

Claiming I know Places!!!!

That one little growl? HELL YEAH she better keep it
okay anyway here's the chapter
ENJOY!

—————————————————————————

——

After spending the whole day in town, going from the beach to a market and back for dinner, I decide to sit out on the terrace at the hotel after a much needed shower, watching the waves crash gently against the shore.

The sun is still up at eight o'clock in the evening but it's considerably less warm. I put on a striped button down shirt tucked into a pair of Bermuda shorts before heading down to the lobby with my laptop bag and notebook. I follow the signs to the bar and lounge and ask for a seat outside. It's relatively calm tonight, some jazz music playing softly from a couple of speakers and couples chatting quietly among themselves while enjoying a drink. I order a glass of Prosecco and enjoy it with my laptop open with all the notes I've written down so far for my new story.

The sky is just turning a deep shade of orange when my phone buzzes with an incoming text. I pick it up, smiling when my best friend and roommate's name comes up.

Cas: FaceTime?

Instead of texting them back, I simply call them. They answer on the second ring.

"You know, you could have texted back before calling so I could prepare myself," they say, bent over in the process of wrapping their hair up in a towel. They're only dressed in an oversized T-shirt and probably a pair of shorts that I can't currently see. Their shirt is just too long.