Seventeen

I got a helix piercing today and it looks hot so i'm inna good mood so here you go<3 love y'all<33333

————

———

October, 2022

By the second week of October, I have reached the climax of my story before everything starts unraveling and all the problems get resolved. Just a few more chapters to go.

I send the progress I have to my agent, Rebecca, who responds almost immediately with a billion exclamation points and GIFs that portray excitement followed by a twenty second voice message screaming encouragements and praise.

Her excitement is contagious, I have to be honest. I'm started to get excited about my book as well.

Rebecca: Rory, I HAVE to know! Is Nat leaving Italy without a goodbye?! She should at LEAST hear Oliver out, right? RIGHT?

With a little smirk, I type back a response, deciding to mess with her a little.

Rory: I'm actually killing him off before he gets the chance to explain anything.

Rebecca doesn't find me funny, apparently. I personally crack myself up, though.

Rebecca: I'm dropping you as my client if you joke about this again

Rebecca: On another serious note though, I got word back from F&S and there's gonna be the first official meeting about turning Stuck With You into the romcom of the summer (next summer) on Monday. Xander feels it's best to get a move on before the holidays. Sounds good?

Oh, that's really happening. I can't help but squeal excitedly. Hopefully, I'm writing another book worthy of being adapted into a movie.

Rory: Yes! Monday's perfect. I'll be back in the city by then.

Rory: Hey, Beck, do you think we would be able to cast Blake Lively as Nora?

Rebecca: ????

Rebecca: Aurora, I think we could definitely cast her. The question is whether she would take the job

Rory: Well, when we have a script, we should definitely send her one!

Rebecca: When we have a script, we'll definitely send Blake Lively one. Anyway I g2g. Keep writing! You're doing amazing!!!!

With an excited smile, I throw my phone on the hotel bed and make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth before sleeping. This month's trip is Dubai. We spent the day yesterday on a safari trip in the desert where we camped overnight. I've never seen a camel up close before this morning and it was quite frankly the coolest thing in the world even if they smelled bad and made a lot of weird chewing sounds. I even got to ride a camel and while that sort of hurt my buttocks, it was still incredibly fun.