Thirty-Five

YALLS HORNY ASSES SAYING I ROBBED YOU MISSED THE POINT OF THE SMUT AAAAAAAAAA IT WASN'T ABOUT THE SEX LAST CHAPTER IT'S MUCH DEEPER THAN THAT

anyway PSHT there's a new Taia chapter with 10k words worth of smut if you're horny. Let Raylor be emotional</3

All jokes aside, thank you all for all the unbelievable support on this book!

WE HIT A HUNDRED MILLION READS FELLAS

(100k but 100 mill sounds so much funnier pls tell me u get my humour)

so crazy. literally the last chapter has 1k comments (all of them calling me a thief but MEH) LMAO okay! Enjoy this one<3 Love you all

———

Dear Rory, Can I be honest? I can't wait for tour to be over this time

Dear Rory,
Can I be honest? I can't wait for tour to be over this time. I'm just so exhausted. It's so physically and mentally demanding. I felt like I was going to pass out tonight. I pushed through, though.
Hi from Sydney.
Love, Taylor

———

"Gooood morning, Nana!" I say as I enter the kitchen on Friday morning, dropping a kiss on my grandmother's cheek. She's sitting at the kitchen table reading the morning paper. My book is sitting next to her with a receipt she's using as a bookmark poking out a few chapters in.

"Morning, baby. You sleep alright?" She asks me, looking up for a second to smile at me.

"Never better! Where's the coffee?" I do start to get a little disappointed though as I rummage through the cupboards. No coffee of any kind in sight.

"Sorry, hon. We're all out. Honestly, I haven't been drinking caffeine these days," she tells me with an apologetic smile. "If I had known you were coming, I would have made a trip to the store."

"No worries!" I tell her, grabbing a teabag instead. It'll do for now. "We'll go to the store when you're done with your paper."

I sit down across from her with my cup of tea a minute later. Nana has discarded the newspaper though and she's now watching me closely.

"You look happy today, kid."

"I am happy! It's a good morning!" I respond, moving the teabag around my cup.

"Hmm. It's nice. Although, it looks like it might rain later," she hums.

"You think so?" I ask, glancing out the kitchen window. It does look a little grey outside, but I don't mind some rain. I quite like what others would describe as bad and gloomy weather.