Thirty Six

Guys Lex won't let me buy this Ken hoodie bc it's too expensive (£60+shipping)

Guys Lex won't let me buy this Ken hoodie bc it's too expensive (£60+shipping). SOMEONE TELL HER I NEED IT!!!! someone enable this behaviour that i do realise is ridiculous but</3 i need it</3

———

Dear Taylor,

Dear Taylor,

I'm going on a 6-weeks long road-trip for work around the country. I'm so excited! First stop: The Grand Canyon. It's absolutely surreal, especially around sunset.

Love always, Rory

P.S. I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope you're okay.

———

The next couple of weeks go by smoothly. It's going well with Taylor and I. Really well, actually.

After Taylor's second show in Nashville, I go back to Nana's afterwards while she goes out with her friends who came to the show. On the third night though, we find ourselves drenched to the bone from the pouring rain after the show. I don't even need her to ask before making my way backstage to meet her in her dressing room. By the time we make it back to her apartment, we're both still dripping wet and not just from the rain. We stumble into her shower together, a giggling mess, and she pushes me against the shower wall and kisses my neck.

"You are the best thing that's ever been mine," she whispers in my ear, quoting the lyrics from the song she played just an hour ago at her own show.

The following weekend, I make the two-hour drive to Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia. Taylor and I spend a long night in her hotel room filled with longing touches, heavy breaths, and lots and lots of giggles.

I have to travel to Norway for a week though and Taylor and I spend that week constantly texting when we're not working. And when we are working, well, we're also texting.

Cas and I go to her shows in East Rutherford. They join me once along with their girlfriend Sage. I go on all three nights and every night, we end up at Taylor's apartment afterwards.