part 1

It was raining heavily at night.New get late because today there was so much work at cafe. After an hour he finish his work and left cafe. Prem already went home because his Boun came to pick him.....

New POV:-It is raining I don't have an umbrella how will I go home

New POV:-
It is raining I don't have an umbrella how will I go home..let's wait for something... till then I can finish my work..

Time skips~~

It still raining and it very late P'Arthid is waiting for me...I think I have to walk in rain. I think I should take bus.

(Author : He reached bus stop and asked someone about the bus they told him that the last bus left just 5 min ago)

What should I do now the last bus also left P'Arthid will be very angry with me. I think I should run to home.Finally I reached home I hope P'(his step brother) is not at home or he will definitely kill me today..

He went inside and locked the door he thought his brother is not at home today. He went to change his clothes after changing cloth he came to eat dinner then he saw his brother waiting for him in the living room.He got scared because his brother was looking very angry...

Come here...- 'Arthid said
New went near him and stand there silently..
Why are you late..-' Arthid asked

I-I h-have s-some...work at c-cafe -'  New answered

Arthid slapped him and new fell on floor...
Next time don't be late, go and make dinner now -' Arthid said angrily

New was still on the floor sobbing

I said move...go and make dinner fast- Arthid shouted

New flinched in fear and quickly stand and went to kitchen after sometime he served the dinner and went to call his brother

D-D-Dinner i-is r-ready -' new said

Okay I am coming-'Arthid replied

After eating dinner New went to do dishes and Arthid went to sleep.After doing dishes New also went to sleep.

Next Morning

New woke up when the sun rays disturbed him with the light

New woke up when the sun rays disturbed him with the light...he looked at time it was 8 am . New suddenly jumped from his bed and quickly went to bathroom and done his morning routine after taking bath he went to cook breakfast for himself and his brother his brother was still sleeping he eat his breakfast and went to cafe...

Time skips~~
At evening

Arthid got ready and went to the bar to meet with his friend ..

Arthid POV:
Hii guys. How are you ? We met after a long time.
We are fine! What about you?-'his friends said
Fine! So what is special in today's item...?
There is a new dr*g  do you wanna try but it very costly!!-'one of his friend said
Don't worry about money I have some...
From where did you got the money you didn't have job -'one friend asked
I borrow it from mr.Pruk..

All were shock as they all know about him and his behaviour and his rules to give debt they asked him did he know about his rules or not...

Arthid was shocked and asked them about the rules

They said there is only 2 rules
1. You have to return him double of the amount you have taken.

2. You have to return it within 1 year. After that he's bodyguard or his assistant will come to collect money but....

But.....what??-'Arthid asked with shocked face

But they will only warn you 3 times at 4 time he will come himself to collect money or to kill...

Arthid was shocked and worried at same time because they already warm them three times...

He excused himself from them and straight run to his home

After reaching home he took a deep breath. New already came home he was preparing for dinner when he heard the door sound he with with the glass of water and gave him to his brother...New nervously asked him

W-What  h-happen P' are you o-okay -' New asked

Nothing! Go and do your work-'Arthid said in angry voice

New got scared and quickly went to the kitchen.

Arthid went to the washroom for freshen up.

After sometime New heard a knock on the door , he went to open the door.At that time Arthid was still in the washroom.Zee was there in the door New doesn't know about Zee. He asked him who is he?.... Zee's assistant answered him

Can you call mr.Arthid we have some work with him-'assistant
Said

Oh,you are here for P' come inside,he is in the washroom I will call him-'New said

They came inside and sat on the sofa and New went to call his brother.

After sometime Arthid came and saw Mr.Pruk in the living room.He instantly went in his knees and start to beg for his life and asked for some more time for giving the money back . New was in the kitchen,he did know anything what is happening outside..

On the other side Zee take out his gun and pointed it towards Arthid and said with a pover face on
"Give the money back or get ready to see the door of hell" he said with no expression..

After hearing that Arthid started crying  and said "I will give you everything but plzz don't kill me"

Zee put his gun down and asked him "what can you give me?"

"Anything you want sir"-' Arthid said

Anything I want -' Zee said with a smirk on his face

Y-yes yes sir ! -'Arthid said

So, tell me who is that boy who opened the door a few moment ago

"M-My brother"-'Arthid instantly answered

"Sold him to me, he  is perfect to be my slave "-' Zee said in his cold voice

"O-Okay sir I am ready to sold him"-'Arthid replied

New was there standing with a shocked face. The glasses of juice fall down from his had after hearing that his brother agreed to sold him to a heartless and cruel mafia.
When they hear that sound... they looked at the direction where new was standing in shock...

After that Zee again looked at Arthid and said "From now he is mine no need to return the money take the left over money and leave this place asap"

After hearing this New came into his conscious and ran toward his brother will crying he sat near his leg and grab it tightly and said "Don't sold me to this man I will do everything you say....You can beat me,kill me anything you want but plzz don't sold me to him....plzz don't leave me here "

Arthid kicked him and said "you are useless to me...you are just a burden. You can even help me with money....so it is better to sold you "

After that Zee looked at his assistant and bodyguards to bring  New quickly and left the place..

I hope you guys liked this part.I don't know if anyone will read this story or not but okay I will try to keep going and if someone read this sorry for the mistakes. Because english is not my first hope you guys will cooperate

Thank you!