part 3

(!!This chapter includes little bit of violence if you are not able to handle this things Please Avoid these!!)

After some time the person had arrived.
He was in front of the door.When Zee heard the doorbell he went to open the door...

Zee: Welcome P'Earth I was waiting for you...sorry for calling you in such a hurry!!

Earth is the only family of Zee. His brother. He is also a Doctor.
And he help him in business not in crime...(let me tell you he is a green flag)

Earth: Its all fine but now tell me why did you call me in such a hurry!!

Zee : Oh!! Yes...I need you help...

Earth: What kind of help...

Zee : Actually I brought a Slave....and he pass out while..

Earth: While what ???

Zee: Let go to my room you will see it yourself....

Earth: But tell me why did you brought a slave...??

Zee: It a long story I will tell you later ....

Earth:Okay!!

They moved towards Zee's room and when they went inside the room Earth got surprised after seeing the condition of his bedroom..

His eyes got more widen after seeing that boy all tied up and covered with blanket...he was hella shock after seeing all this mess he moved his eyes towards Zee like asking for an explanation about what he is seeing...

Zee : I will tell all the things later....now check him!! (With a cold voice)

Earth nodded and he went near New and removed the blanket..
And he again got shocked after seeing his body all covered with red,blue marks and his upper body was covered with blood...

He came in his sense and started check up he first untied him and checked his nerves..and then started further checkup....he clean his wound and bandaged his body and went near Zee...

"How is he"- Zee said with a cold voice (without and expression)

EARTH : There is nothing to worry but he is very weak

"I have gave some injection he will wake up in 2 to 3 hours..."

Zee: okay

With that they both came out of the room. Earth was very angry with Zee, before Earth asked anything Zee said "when the right time will come I will tell you everything"

Earth didn't said anything and went directly to his room Zee also went to other room and slept......

Next Day

It was already 10 am at morning.
New wake up and he tried to move his body..he hissed in pain and suddenly remember the last night....his body started shivering.

He tried to get up from the bed but he fell down on the floor because of pain he couldn't control his body and fell down...he screamed in pain....

Earth was coming towards Zee's room with breakfast....where new was sleeping...
He heard that scream and ran toward the room and he saw New on the floor crying in pain....

??: Are you okay?

New got terrified after hearing that he thought again someone had come to punish him....

"I-I am s-so-sorry i-i wi-will d-do e-everything y-you s-sa-say p-ple-please d-don't b-beat m-me" New said.....while closing his eyes...

"Don't worry I am not going to beat you I am Earth I am like you brother " Earth said ...

He came near New...he put the food tray on the nightstand and help New to get up on bed.....

"Open your eyes Angel I will not harm you " Earth said with a calm voice...

New opened his eyes and saw it was not Zee...he relaxed little bit

He was feeling relaxed and safe around Earth..

"Who are you" - New asked

"I am Earth you can call me pii"- Earth said while he wiped his tears...

"Don't worry I am not like my brother......now eat some food you have to take medicine"- Earth said

New silently ate his breakfast and took medicines.

Earth :"Go and get freshen up I will change your bandages "

New:"Okay"

He tried to get up but fell again on bed because of weakness and pain in his body...

Earth:"let me help you......call me when you are done and don't get hot shower just give yourself a spongebath"

New nodded and went inside the bathroom.

After sometime new call Earth and came out...after that Earth change the bandages and gave him clothes to wear...after that Earth told new to sleep and went down in the living room...

He saw Zee was there sitting on the sofa doing some work on his laptop..Earth went there and sat beside Zee and asked him about the matter.....

After that Zee closed the laptop and told what happened that day...Earth listen calmly and after that he went to his room he didn't said anything because he doesn't get involve in the mafia or the crime things....Zee again started his work...

Time skips~~

It was lunch time Earth went to wake up New as it was lunch time . Earth was helping New to come down Zee was already there waiting for them...

When New saw Zee he got scared and his body started trembling....Earth notice it and whispered in his ear "don't worry Angel I am with you....he will not do anything"

They went near dinning table Earth made him sit on the chair and he himself sat beside him....
Zee was staring at New.....

New lowered his head and silently eat his food and stand up to go to his room...

"Where are you going ??"- Zee said with a cold voice

" I-I a-am g-go-going i-in the r-room"-New replied

"And who will do the dishes go and do the dishes"- Zee shouted in anger...

"Okay"- New replied

Earth gave a death glare to Zee.. and took New with him..Zee didn't said anything and went to his room...
Earth took new to his room and make him sleep after taking medicines....after that Earth started to do his work...