Part 20 (Nightmare)

Next Day

New was still sleep....Zee woke up a while ago he finished his morning routine and went downstairs....he saw Earth sitting in the living so he went there and sat beside him...

"Did New woke up? " Earth said while looking something on his phone...

"No...Pii he is still sleeping" Zee replied...

"What are paying so attention to...Pii ?" Zee said while looking at Earth, who was staring at phone...

"Ahm....I was just looking at the information of the doctor who treated New when he was staying with his brother....." Earth  finally looked up and said

Zee hummed at response...

Earth : Btw....did Boun told you when he is coming...

Zee : Hmm...he will probably come after breakfast...

Earth : Okay go and wake up New....I will make breakfast...

Zee : Okay...

After that Earth went to make breakfast and Zee went to his room....

After almost trying for half an hour Zee was finally successful to awake New...

After New finished his morning routine they both came down and went to dinning table....

After 10 minutes Earth came with Breakfast they all had their breakfast...

At 11 o'clock

They all were sitting in the living room chit chatting about something....when Boun call Zee and told him that they are coming....

"Pii they are on their way Boun told that they will reach after 10 minutes..." Zee said

New : Prem is coming? He asked excitedly..

Earth : No Angel....

New : Then ? He asked with a cute pout...

Earth : Listen carefully Angel....some peoples are coming don't get scared okay....we just want to conform something... he said in a serious tone...

New : W-who? He was little sacred now..

Zee : You will get to know...and don't worry we all will be with you...hmm..

New just nodded...he was little scared now because both of them suddenly talking something like that....that too with a serious look..

After a while they heard the door bell and one of the maid went to open the door....New was just looking at the door...to know who had come but he only saw Boun there...

As soon as Boun entered the house the three of them also came in...(Walking behind Boun..)

New didn't saw there faces until they sat on the sofa... New was little far from them.....

New was shock after seeing there faces....they were also surprised to see New there but they didn't worry about him that much because they only want the job and the only thing they care about was money....

But on the other side...New was trembling because of fear and the trauma of past was flashing infront of his eyes....

Boun, Zee and Earth were carefully looking at New's changing expression...

Zee came near New....and New quickly hugged Zee....He tightly clinched Zee shirt...Zee can feel how New was trembling......he can feel that New was breathing abnormal...

"w-why.......w-why....the-....t-they....ple-....ple-please.....s-save.....m-me
.......tt-they......w-will....k-kill....me....h-hia" he somehow said this words between his uneven breath....

His voice was very low....Only Zee can heard those words....They all were sure that they are the people's who harmed New...but they were waiting for Zee signal...

Zee signaled them and that that make them 100% sure... Earth singled one of the bodyguard and within second 10 to 15 bodyguards came in the living room....the three of them dumbfounded just watching but soon their eyes widened when they heard Earth words

"Take three of them in the special room and do whatever you want to do with them but don't kill them okay.....And make sure to give them pleasure after all they are our guests...AM I CLEAR?" Earth said with a evil smirk on his face...

Bodyguards just nodded and took them in the special room...they tried to run from there but couldn't....they were struggling to free themselves but they couldn't do anything.....

"Shhhhh...baby see we all are here they are also gone..." Zee tried to calm down New..

But New was so scared that he didn't even knew when bodyguards came and take them what Zee said......

He was continuously babbling....Zee was continuously  patting his back to make him calm down....but suddenly don't know what happened to him he was facing more difficulty in breathing.....

"H-hia........I-I........c...c-can't.....b-bre-breath....."

After giving order to bodyguards Earth ran to get the medicine which he prepare last night while thinking of the consequences that can happen....

Boun also came to Zeenew and helped Zee to clam down New...Zee make New lay down on the sofa.....

Soon Earth came and quickly inject two injections...one for panic attack..and one for make New sleep....

After a while New breathing went to normal....they all were relieved  seeing New breathing normally..

Zee took him in his arms and went to their room and put him on the bed carefully; he covered New with blanket and gave a kiss on his forehead and went out of the room...he went downstair and sat with Earth and Boun...

Zee : He will be okay right Pii ? He asked worried..

Earth : Don't worry he will be fine...he is much stronger then we think.... and I was prepared for the worst...and it was good that he didn't pass out...so he will be perfectly fine once he wake up...

Boun : Good to hear that.....Ahem..  Pii are you serious with what you said to the bodyguards...

Zee : Yes Pii I also wanted to ask that...

Earth : Yeah...if you don't believe go to the special room and witness it yourself...

Zee and Boun both looked each other and then Earth they were so surprised that Earth like person also do this kind of things....

"If this is the starting what will be the end" they again looked at each other and said at the same time...

"You will see....This time just enjoy the show my babies..." Earth said with a smirk...