Part 12

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning Earth was waiting in the airport for car to pick him from there........after some car came and they moved towards mansion...

After 1 hour Earth finally reached mansion.....it was 6 am in the morning.....he knocked at the door....Zee came and opened the door. Earth was little surprised because it was early morning and Zee isn't a morning person.....

Earth :"You didn't sleep yesterday? Right!"

Zee just hummed in response

Earth :"What about New. Did he regained consciousness?"

Zee :"No Pii" he said with an annoyed tone

Then they went inside...Zee went to there room and Earth went to his room to get freshen up....After sometime Earth came in Zee's room and checked New.......

Zee :"Is everything alright Pii.Why didn't he wake up till now...."

Earth :"Don't worry everything is ok he will wake up soon....you go and get freshen up"

After that they were sitting in the room.Zee was reading some business files and Earth was reading some other book.......time was passing like that it was 8 in the morning now.....

New opened his eye slowly.They both saw that and came near him.Earth helped him to sit on the bed..New vision was still blurry so he couldn't see the face...Zee came with a glass of water and gave it to New..He drank the water and rubbed his eyes to clear his vision......He was shocked after seeing Earth there....he didn't say anything and just looked at Earth....

Earth :"Are you not happy seeing me here . Angel " he said in a dramatic tone..

New :"No Pii..I-I....I am so HAPPY.....
Why didn't you told me you are coming" New said with a fake anger...

Zee came near and whispered in New's ear....."Now get yourself ready for a long lecture babe...." New was looking and Zee with confusion....

Zee :"How could I tell you..hmm..you were unconscious..Angel why didn't you take care of yourself...why didn't you told Zee that your health is not good.....why didn't you told him....your were vomiting since morning..."

New now understood what Zee wanted to tell him....Earth was continuously saying...New was looking at Zee as for help but Zee just shook his head in no as he can't do anything......After almost 30 minutes Earth stopped....

After that Zee came near him and took out the Needle from New's hand and told him to get fresh up he told Zee to help New...And he went downstairs to make breakfast....Zee helped New and after some time they both came downstairs....

Earth made light breakfast for all of them.....Earth have talked with the doctor which treated New and gather all the information about New health.....

Time skips~

One week passed...
New was improving now.....They had there breakfast....Zee went to office and New and Earth went to painting area......

At office

Zee was in his cabin and reading some files....After some time Boun came to his cabin and told him that they caught the person and he is in the basement.....

Zee got up from his chair and moved toward basement.....He went in the basement and saw that person tied on a chair and have bruises and marks all over his body.....he was beaten very brutally....

Zee :"My...My....My...so sad to see you in this condition"he said with a smirke on his face

Zee's expression suddenly changed

Zee :"Now tell me who told you to spy on me and what is the purpose" he said with an angry tone...

Spy :"I-I d-don't know...H-He just told m-me to spy on y-you what y-you do all d-day....that's a-all"

Zee got annoyed and directly shoot him and went outside the basement and told Boun to clean that mess....

At evening

He came home and directly went to his room and got freshen up....New and Earth was in the kitchen making dinner....After sometime Zee came down and sat on a chair....They both came with the food and put it on the table...

After having dinner they all went to there respective rooms...

In room

New was sitting quietly on the bed with a book....after sometime Zee came in the room after a phone call...He noticed New...his eyes was fixed on his beauty..his red cheeks,his long eyelashes his pink lips , all features seemed like a pairing to Zee.All he wanted was to embrace new.Zee quietly came closer to New. New's focus was distributed seeing the figure near him . New lifted his head and smiled at the black haired man.Zee kept his phone on the nightstand and held News hands.It was the first time he held them...New was shocked with his sudden action.

Zee came closer to him until his head touched with New's head..

(Credit goes to the real owner)

"Can I ?" Zee asked. It was all confusing for New.

New :"W-What ?"he asked in confusing...

Zee didn't said anything he just smirked at him and gently connected his lips with New's .

He forced his tongue into New mouth. New whimpered softly, as his hand reached Zee chest.New hit him softly, indicating him to stop . Zee's lips slowly moved away from New's, leaving a string of saliva connected together to their lips.

New glance at Zee and he started to blush. He lied on the bed in shyness and hid his face with the pillow...Zee found his act cute and smirked unconsciously.

He too lied on the bed beside New and hugged him from his back.He turned him towards him.

"Why are you so cute?" Zee questioned and New blushed harder and hid his face on Zee's chest.....Zee hugged him more tightly and they both slept in each other embrace......