Part 2 ⚠️WARNING⚠️

" If you don't like violence plzz stay away from this chapter and only mature audience is allowed " (as it include violence)

(After giving signal to his bodyguard and assistant to bring New he left from there)

Zee was sitting in the car waiting for them.

New was still on the floor crying and request his brother not to sold him....but his brother doesn't care...he(his brother)went to his room for packing his stuff..

After 5 minutes~
Assistant ordered bodyguards to pick up New...Bodyguards do as they were ordered they picked New and moved towards outside...
New was struggling to get free from them but he fails to do it...as they were more masculine then new...However they reached near the car....

Assistant: Sir we have brought him...what to do now?

Zee : Put him in the car with me!!And moved the car towards the mansion...

Assistant : Okay sir.

He told bodyguards to put him in the car...New was still crying and struggling to get free...

"Ple-please let me go"New said will crying...

But they don't care they just ignore him and put him in the car...

New was still shouting... in the car...
Shut Up : Zee said in his cold voice..
But New continue to shout.....suddenly he got a slap...
Zee grab his jaw and warned him..
"If you shout or make any sound I will kill you " Zee said angrily

He was looking so scary...he loosen his grip on New

New was sobbing silently..

New POV-
Why this only happens to me ?? My parents died. My brother abused me and now even he sold me to this cruel mafia!! God plz save me from him I don't know how long I am gonna leave !

They reached home(mansion)

(Reference pic)

Zee got out of the car and started heading towards the mansion

Zee got out of the car and started heading towards the mansion...New took the chance and tried to run away but he fail to do so Zee's bodyguards caught him..
Seeing this Zee got super angry he got out of control now...
He drag New from there and went inside the mansion.
He directly took New to his room and looked the door from inside.
He gave a hard slap to New. New fell on the floor his nose started to bleed.

"I am telling you this last time.You are my slave now don't try to run away from me you slut "Zee said in angry voice

New was trembling in fear.And was sobbing continuously....

He picked him up from the floor and threw him in the bed..he started to kiss him roughly..New started to shout - "Please leave me" ;"Somebody help me"....

He somehow push him and tried try to run from there , he ran towards the door....but it was locked

"You are just wasting my time slut...this door is not gonna open." Zee said

"And don't waste your energy in shouting no one is gonna hear you this room is sound proof"Zee said with a Smirk on his face...

He slowly came near to him...and told him to strip himself...
New was shock to hear that...

"N-No I-I will not do it" New said while crying

"Do it your self or I will do it and if I have to do it you will see the consequences" Zee said angrily

"No No I will not do it"New shouted . He again tried to open the door...

Seeing this behavior of New.
Zee drag him to the bed again..
"strip yourself quick"Zee shouted

New didn't move.. he was like a statue there..he tightly garb his clothes...

"You bitch, now you will see the consequences " Zee said angrily

Zee search for a rope in the room
He found the rope and went near the bed...

New was still crying....Zee tied his hands and legs to the bed...after that Zee striped his clothes...
Now New was full naked infront of Zee....

New was still struggling with the ropes but he couldn't open it....

"Get ready bitch for the punishment"- Zee said

He unbuckled his belt and make a grip on it he started to whip him with his belt...

(Aahh....ple-ple-please stop)new said while sobbing...

Zee was continuously whipping him and he was shouting in pain

(Ahhhhhh.....Aahh.....ple-please stop I- I can't take it anymore) New said...

His body was shivering in fear and pain...now with every whip the blood was clearly visible on his body...now New started to begging him...

"I-I w-will d-do......e-everything y-you say but  ple-please j-just s-stop this ple-please.... I am begging you please"

After saying this he lost his concious.....Zee also stopped and check him....

And went out of the room leaving New in that state and call someone.

                 ON CALL
??: Hello
Zee: Can you come home now ?
??: but what happened ?
Zee: Just come I will tell you later...
??: Okay I am coming
Zee: okay

                   Call Ended