part 9 ⚠️Warning⚠️

(This part includes rape scenes...if not comfortable kindly skip this chapter.....)

After dinner

They both were sitting in there room Zee gave New his medicine's and New quiet took it without any word.....

Now Zee was thinking how to ask New about the nightmares and the rape that detective told him today....New was lying on the bed and staring the ceiling. Zee went near bed and sat beside him....Zee started the conversation and ask him about his health....(he was soften towards the younger now )

Zee :"How are you feeling now?"
New :"Fine"
Zee :"Can I ask you about something?"

New laughed sarcastically and said, I am your slave.Why are you taking permission from me ask whatever you want after all you are my master....

Zee felt bad after hearing this....but he didn't showed and expression and continued to ask...

Zee :"On that day you asked me to save you from someone and said that they will kill you........ who are they? During nightmare you always request someone to leave you.....tell me who are they..why you plead to them...tell me why you get nightmares....what happened to you in the past...tell me!!...."

New was shocked after hearing all these he started to panic after hearing about his nightmares he closed his eyes and started to tell him about that day.....

Flashback

It was a casual day.New was doing some households it was all normal till the evening.....In evening his brother (step brother)
Came to his room and told him that his friends are coming after sometime and told him to make dinner for them also....New just nodded and his brother went to his room....

After sometime his friends came and they all went to his(Arthid) room and they all were having fun...they were drinking,dancing and all that......

After making Dinner New went to his room and he was reading some book.....after sometime he heard his brother voice and went to his room his brother told him to prepare the dinner table they all are coming in few minutes.....New went to prepare the dinner table...

After New went out of the room..Arthid friends asked him about New
Friend1:"Who is he?"

Arthid:"Oh that!! He is my step brother.... more that a brother he is my servent"

Friend2:"Ohh I see....would you mind if I ask you for something" he said with a smirk on his face....

Arthid:"no no !! Ask whatever you want to ask ..... "

Friend2:"It seems like you don't like him that much"

Arthid:"Yeah!! He is just a burden for me...."

Friend3:"So will you mind if we  have some fun with him "

Arthid:"Do whatever you want to do with him I don't care...."he said without thinking for a second..

They (friends) all were happy after hearing that after all they all what want was just pleasure....

After sometime New came to told them that dinner is ready and they can come to eat.....

After telling then he turned back to go out.....but one of his brother friend asked him to sit with them.....New look towards his brother and his brother just nodded and New sat with them...