part 6

AT Morning

Zee woke up first he saw New was sleeping then he went to do his morning routine....after shower when he came out from the bathroom he saw new was awake... but not fully he was rubbing his eyes....

Zee : "If you are awake go and take shower" he said with a cold voice..

New flinched after hearing the voice and sat on the bed...his body was trembling because of the fear.....he didn't said anything and started to walk towards bathroom but he couldn't able to control his body and fell on the floor because of weakness....he tried to stand up but he couldn't...

Zee heard the sound and look towards it....he saw new on the floor but he didn't went there...
When he saw New tried to stand up but he couldn't....then he went near him and help him to get up....

He didn't said anything and took New towards the bathroom and said "call me when you are done" he said this without any expression

After sometime Zee help New to come out from the bathroom...and make him sit on the bed...

Zee : "Stay here! I will send the breakfast here"

New : "O-Okay M-Master"

Zee locked the door and went downstairs and told one of the maid to take New's breakfast in the room....

After that maid took New's breakfast in the room and put it on the nightstand and came downstair

Then she serve breakfast to Zee...After breakfast....Zee went to the living room and started to work on his laptop

He didn't went office today!!

After sometime he send his maid to see...New has taken his medicines or not.....Maid went to the room and saw that he didn't even touched the plate....then she came back and told Zee that New didn't even ate his breakfast....
He stood up and directly went to his room....he saw New was just sitting on the corner of the bed without any expression....

Zee: "Hey Bitch !! Why didn't you eat you breakfast ??" He said with little anger

After hearing Zee voice New came to his sense and stood up from and bed and lowered his head....

Zee : "I asked you a question...Bitch"

New : "M-master...I-I....d-don't...w- want....t-to....eat " he said in a low voice

Zee got irritated after hearing this....he went near New and threw him on the bed and took the plate of food from the nightstand and grab New jaw harshly and was feeding him forcefully...New was struggling but he couldn't do anything

After the food finish Zee gave New his medicine's....New didn't said anything and took the medicines...he didn't said anything because he got very scared after seeing Zee's behavior

After that Zee went back....after taking medicines New was feeling very sleepy and he went to sleep...

Zee got a call and went to  a meeting....He came back at evening and asked his maid about New....she told him that he is sleeping and he didn't even ate his lunch.....she said she tried to wake him up but he didn't awoke....After that Zee said okay and went to his room....

When he went to his room he saw New was still sleeping....he went to get shower.....after that he came near new and started to wake him up after sometime New woke up.....when he saw Zee near him he got scared and started to move back side.....

Zee saw that New was getting scared...he said "don't worry I will not do anything!! Get up and come down to have dinner"

Zee said this and walked out of the room...

New was so confused that what just happened....!!

New POV 

What happened to him? Why he is behaving like he care about me ? In morning he was so scary like a beast....so what just happened suddenly to him ??

After that New went downstair and went to the dinning table and have his dinner....after that they both came to the room and went to sleep....they both slept on the same bed....New was so scared to say anything.....

At Midnight

New was breathing heavily....he was twisting on the bed....his face was pale...."please forgive me ".."don't lock me in the dark room"...."leave me".."Stop!! Don't do this to me"..."please don't...don't touch me"...he was constantly saying this things in his sleep....

Zee woke up after hearing this sounds...he turned on the bedside lamp and looked for the sound....

He looked towards New.... and suddenly said "Nightmare"...

New screamed "No....Pii ! Plzz don't do this to me....." and woke up....he suddenly hugged Zee and started to cry... while hugging Zee he was constantly saying..."Please don-don't leave me"..... "p-please hel-help me"..."th-they will k-kill me"....

Zee was so confused what New was saying... he asked "Who will kill you"

"They...they...w-will....kil-kill m-me" New said while crying...

After that Zee didn't hear any sound he checked New...he found that he already pass out....

Zee put New back in his place and covered him with blanket....

Zee was now only left with confusion he got up from the bed and called his detective.....

ON CALL

detec: "Yes boss"

Zee :"find out about my slave past asap....I want his all information from birth..."

Detec : "Okay boss"

Call End

After that Zee went to sleep.....