part 7

Next Morning

Zee woke up first he saw New was sleeping while hugging him....he slowly woke up from the bed....trying not to woke him....Then he went to do his morning routine.....he came out after taking shower he dressed up in casual cloths and went near New.....he was still sleeping.

Zee was thinking about previous night.....he was thinking about what New has said. He touched him to wake him up he found his body very warm(like burning)…he found out that he had a very high fever.Afterthat Zee called the doctor right away....

Doctor came after sometime....Zee told doctor about the nightmare and that he fainted after he woke up......after that doctor went to check New.

After checkup doctor told that New is very weak and more over this is the second time he got a panic attack  and it's not good for him...he told that if he will have frequent panic attack like this it will surely affect his physical and mental health.

He told Zee to make sure that he get a decent surrounding....after that doctor went back after giving some medicines.

Zee went inside the room and saw that New was awake....he told him to get fresh New nodded and went to do his morning routine and Zee came down to get the breakfast.

New came out after taking shower...he saw Zee was waiting for him with the breakfast. Zee signaled him to come closer to him..

Zee : "Come and eat the breakfast" he said calmly

New : "M-Master c-can I s-skip the breakfast please " he said fearfully

Zee : "No you can't !! you have to take medicines" he said with a order tone

Then Zee gently feed New with his own hand because New hand was not fully recovered....

After feeding him, he gave him medicine and he gently laid him down on the bed and try to ask him about last night but New didn't remember anything so he told New to sleep and went out of the room and went downstair and have his breakfast and went to his cabin(he made a cabin for work in his home) and started to work after sometime he came back to his room and saw new was sleeping he sat next to him on the bed and was reading some files then he heard New was again murmuring something in his sleep....he try to hear it carefully he heard the same thing  which he heard previously...

"Please don't do this to me " "someone plzz help me " "plzz leave me " "its paining plzz leave me"........

He hugged him and assure him that he is safe after sometime New again slept peacefully...

In Afternoon he again bring lunch in the room and wake New up and make him eat his lunch and take medicine....

As New was sleeping from the morning he told New that they will go for a walk in evening....He thought that this will fresh the mind....New also agreed because he didn't went out from the house for a long time....New request Zee that he want to talk with Pii Earth .. Zee agreed and give him his phone to make a call....and sat beside New and started to read some files....

On Call

New : "Hello Pii"
Earth: "How are you my Angle?"
New :"I am fine Pii and what about you"
Earth:"I am also fine"
New :"You are very bad Pii you didn't even call me after going there" he said with a cute expression on his face
Earth:"Sorry my angel but I  got very busy with the work"
New:"mmm..Its okay"
New : "I miss you soo much Pii . When will you come back.."
Earth: "I miss you too my Angle.Dont worry I will come very soon.."
Earth:"And did Zee did anything to you again..."
New : "No Pii he didn't do anything..."
Earth:"Okay"
Earth: "I will call you later okay"
New:"Okay pii bye"
Earth: "Bye ! Take care "

CALL END

At evening they both went for a walk.....New was very happy to come out from the house they went in a park and sat there for sometime and came back and had their dinner and went to sleep....New fall asleep but Zee was awake....

Zee pov

Why I am caring about him so much?He is just a slave...why am I doing this things?.....

He's thoughts were cut by the call he saw it was detective who call him.He picked up the call and went out of the room...

ON CALL

Dectec: "Hlo boss"
Zee:"hmm...did you got all the information..."
Dectec:"Yes boss...and I have found very disturbing thing"
Zee:"Okay....I will come tomorrow and we will talk there "
Dectec:"Okay....I will wait in the same place..."

CALL END

What is so disturbing that detective found?How will Zee react when he will know it?What will he do with New?Why he suddenly stated to became soft towards New?........